My Daily Options Trading Diary

Status
Not open for further replies.

findvikas

Hi,
Bang on with your prediction..

I am a newbie to technical analysis, and learning a lot from this forum.
I want to know, from which place do we look at open interest, so as to calculate the change?
I think it could be a very useful tool for me in future, so please help me how to look and calculate change in open interest, where to look at, especially for nifty futures index (which I trade)...
Thank You
Vaibhav
I personally use ODIN (Desktop Based client for trading) to track the OI buildup in realtime for my watchlist and take my trade after confirmation from 13,21 SMA along with Slow Stoch... it really works most of the times..

findvikas

Dec will be quite illiquid and there is no point in buying December call and hoping market will go good in coming months... follow the trend but DO NOT PREDICT the trend.

I can very well see a short term trend reversal after today's move. There is no BIG POSITIVE news which can help nifty to regain the control and go back to above 5000 level. So as long as that does not happen, which I do not see in Nov series with huge open interest, lets follow the trend.. which turned bearish.

praveen taneja

Dear PT,
After Credit policy nifty down by 125 points . Will it be ok to Buy Dec calls now?

Regards
Subratdas
Bro dont know much but all i know is nifty is still in positive trend slight correction is always necessary to take delivery from weaker hands
I am on 5000 call nov and 5300 call and 2100 call RIL taken at 38 yday
Hope mukesh ambani wont make me sad to hedge them taken 4500 put 1/3rd of total calls:thumb: as I said dont know TA etc like all of u

praveen taneja

PT,

What is the settings you use in AMIBROKER, i could see an indicator stating, diff in rsi1,

What is that? If Possible could you please share the AFL of it.

Why did you use the Moving average of the pivots instead of its close.

Any reasons. Asking this for learning purpose.

Regards,
Arvind
PT Bhai,

How do u use the Stoploss..... What is your stoploss method That u use?...

Secondly, What data provider so u use for Intra day trading esp for Stock Options?
Bro I know less then 1% of TA and chart this amibroker setting is done by Linkon bro for me to post n see charts here I use sl according to my pocket dont know about others but these charts can show u trend trade its u who have to search n find

My breakeven is 0.50 paisa approx... with RK Global's flat 9rs brokerage. It pays well on premium more than 20-25rs.
Indeed... me to using RK global.......only problem with them is that one can't put

market orders....thats makes difference while scalping...short trading...rest is

fine....terminal is also not updating all the scripts but that's fine as i look rates in

PIB & trade in ODIn of RK...;)...RK is boonnn to the option traders....

Status
Not open for further replies.