My Crude Oil positional trades.

I am a bit confused about the current sell trade. As per the chart though the rsi was below 50 for the sell signal, the following candle was not red so the sell was not triggered. Now where do we take the short?
thanks in advance,

imfine

I am a bit confused about the current sell trade. As per the chart though the rsi was below 50 for the sell signal, the following candle was not red so the sell was not triggered. Now where do we take the short?
thanks in advance,
yes sell is triggered today. Close buy position below 4345 and make new sell position below 4345.

i closed and made new position at 4337

crude.png

natjay

we are trading 1 hr chart. Yes we need to wait for three situations to come inline.

buy setup
1. crossover of EMA and MA
2. RSI above 50
3. Next immediate candle to be bullish.
Regarding no.3, do you wait for this bullish 1hr candle to close and then take a trade? Because, it seems, that's the only way to confirm that the next immediate candle is going to close bullish or bearish.

imfine

Regarding no.3, do you wait for this bullish 1hr candle to close and then take a trade? Because, it seems, that's the only way to confirm that the next immediate candle is going to close bullish or bearish.
Yes wait for second candle to close.