My Crude Oil positional trades.

VJAY

Entered in trade at shorted @3617
View attachment 31426
Dear imfine,
Earlier bullish cross over you are waited for entry for 3 days.....here you jumped into trade in bearish crossover...whats the diference now you are seeing here for short trade?

imfine

Dear imfine,
Earlier bullish cross over you are waited for entry for 3 days.....here you jumped into trade in bearish crossover...whats the diference now you are seeing here for short trade?
Crude is on bearish mode and OPEC meeting was due on 6th with inventory data on same day and the signal of fake bullish was given on crossover itself so i waited for OPEC result it is bearish but inventory data is bullish. But OPEC always drives.

kingkrunal

Crude is on bearish mode and OPEC meeting was due on 6th with inventory data on same day and the signal of fake bullish was given on crossover itself so i waited for OPEC result it is bearish but inventory data is bullish. But OPEC always drives.
hi ,
this turned into buy mode on friday evening.. and the crossover candle high was not crossed yet.. and today a big gap down,, but still in buy mode..
so how to manage this kind ?
i think adding the rule of crossover high or low to be breached for the trade confirmation will be good idea

imfine

hi ,
this turned into buy mode on friday evening.. and the crossover candle high was not crossed yet.. and today a big gap down,, but still in buy mode..
so how to manage this kind ?
i think adding the rule of crossover high or low to be breached for the trade confirmation will be good idea
Yes when a big up or down rally has to reverse it will stop a while goes sideways. I dont see it resuming trend either way before next inventoy. Though i am holding short.☺