My Crude Oil positional trades.

Hi,

Initially i was maintaining the log but later stopped it. If you want to know the profitability of this method then its good and on average 60 - 70 % success. As many times my SL got hit but when it flows in your trade direction then it not only covers losses but give handsome profit. for this nov series only i am riding on 700 + points and if talk of last 10 trades the net is 1696.

I can only help you in knowing that I got my capital double two times since June using this method. Moreover its the peace of trading, not sticking to screen whole day, getting worried on fundamentals etc etc is what makes me love this method.

I have put everything of this method in this thread you can take any one month and backtest.

thanks
Dear imfine

Thanks for your feedback....great

Light2001

imfine

Here in pic after a sharp fall before crossover crude goes sideways giving us 1st signal either a reverse or consolidation.

2nd signal of fake breakout is that on crossover though its rsi above 50 but the immidiate second candle is red and also has not broked crossover candle.

When next crossover comes its a heavy red candle which again broken by next immidiate red candle. Moreover giving signal of continuing the short trade.

fake.png

kingkrunal

Here in pic after a sharp fall before crossover crude goes sideways giving us 1st signal either a reverse or consolidation.

2nd signal of fake breakout is that on crossover though its rsi above 50 but the immidiate second candle is red and also has not broked crossover candle.

When next crossover comes its a heavy red candle which again broken by next immidiate red candle. Moreover giving signal of continuing the short trade.

View attachment 30237
cool.. so at that crossover.. did u cover the short and wait for the confirmed signal or continue short with the wait ?