My Crude Oil Intra diary

vishal7176

@ nuravji , thank you , thanks a lot .

i set my chart as per your setting . thank you for your help .

i am totally new to system . i dont know how to use this system . what is basic rule of this system .
Where to buy on chart , not understand .... i means kaunse se indicator ko dekhake decision lena hai BUY/ SELL , i means , there is ma (13) , supertrend , rsi , obv and ketler 120 and ketler 45 band . all indicator on chart .
BUT decision kaise lena hai BUY/ SELL , i means which candle close up/ down on chart where meet our decision of buy and sell .
AND where to place SL .
@ Nuravji , could you please mark on chart where our possible BUY/ SELL and SL . it will be very helpful for your all followers. ( please mention condition , i means we check before taking trade , we have to follow must )
your guidance will be very helpful for me and your followers please sir .

i am posting 1 MIN. crude oil chart on kite software .
crudeoil.png

nurav

Vishal sir i am not qualified enough to teach but just putting up my likely trades from this chart. (Try to colour the 2 Keltner channels differently) so that they both stand out. When you reach the upper of the outer channel look for reversal trades (take supertrend signals for shorts only when you are reversing from top) Your hard SL would be the top of the outer channel. Or you can use the RSI for entries in the desired direction with the same hard stop.
http://prntscr.com/kkd7x1