My Bank Nifty Options trading diary

pannet1

wy so sir. sorry dont take in other ways . infact you need to increase to the post to get more activity .
just my view
Learning from you , and lots to be learnt from you, please keep posting.
Thanks together,

made a mistake of trading with less capital on MCX. as such booked loss and took out my capital. my methods require ability to increase lot size in fibo progression.

zeel.png

want to dabble with equity market. here there is a problem, that we will not be able to take short position overnight (with less capital), if it requires so. so what would an trader do, to counter this, without doing much intraday. if we had started investing in ZEEL at the beginning of this year and till august end, the result is.

Code:
average price is 338.0 for 985 shares with outlay 332740.0
current price is 373.1 unrealised profit is 34574.0
return is 10.0%
this is cool considering that we only trade EOD. another problem is we had no way to predict that his stock is going to do well in the bunch of nifty 50 stocks on jan 1st this year.

another thing to note is that we did not deploy our entire capital of 3,32,740 at the beginning. we only progressively increased our lot size depending on where the market takes us..

we are also getting income on some days, when we bought on retracement and sold the next day.

pannet1

Thanks together,

made a mistake of trading with less capital on MCX. as such booked loss and took out my capital. my methods require ability to increase lot size in fibo progression.

View attachment 37491

want to dabble with equity market. here there is a problem, that we will not be able to take short position overnight (with less capital), if it requires so. so what would an trader do, to counter this, without doing much intraday. if we had started investing in ZEEL at the beginning of this year and till august end, the result is.

Code:
average price is 338.0 for 985 shares with outlay 332740.0
current price is 373.1 unrealised profit is 34574.0
return is 10.0%
this is cool considering that we only trade EOD. another problem is we had no way to predict that his stock is going to do well in the bunch of nifty 50 stocks on jan 1st this year.

another thing to note is that we did not deploy our entire capital of 3,32,740 at the beginning. we only progressively increased our lot size depending on where the market takes us..

we are also getting income on some days, when we bought on retracement and sold the next day.

guys, i hope you noticed the lots (buy/sell) in the above figure.