My Bank Nifty Options trading diary

comm4300

Hi,

I made several adjustments today. Not sure if it was needed. If BN closes during expiry within my range than i have hit a jackpot. :clap:

4shared dot com url
for uploading images can you use sites like imgur or anything where viewers don't have to copy the link and then type "4shared" and then look at it?

Hello Pannet1,
I read your thread, and you have very good knowledge. I did not understand fully what is being discussed here, however could figure out you guys are wise men.

Thanks

pannet1

Hello Pannet1,
I read your thread, and you have very good knowledge. I did not understand fully what is being discussed here, however could figure out you guys are wise men.

Thanks
hi retireby40,

i do not deserve that complement. if a person is wise or not does not matter. what matters is the bottom line. the key is find one successful mentor and follow. in fact, all professions are same in the sense that you need a mentor to jump start.

pannet1

Got around 500 rs. loss while closing the iron butterfly today at expiry. This would have been in a profit had i closed the trade two days earlier.

Another advantage would have been my margin would have released for Jul 2016, 19000CE / 17000CE short strangle. As a result the net premium got reduced to about Rs. 50 which is bad for my selling.

pannet1

hi,

nothing is satisfying than seeing a trade in green. trust me i have not seen this in many years. though i am pretty new to options, i do have some experience in currency and commodity.

i am pretty confident that i will have at least a small profit this month. this is the short strangle entry i was talking about.