My Bank Nifty Options trading diary

pannet1

booked 50 points profit near open from the overnight position.
see how i make it turn into red by the end of the day :)
i told you so :)

1560441110067.png

I hope there would be no further actions tonight.

pannet1

@pannet1 : Your system seems to be going good ... only a bit of fine tuning might be required. Keep up the good work !!!
haha Raj,

this is a system that has a no system :-(
i think you are pulling my legs.

just 2.5% up in 45 days. this is very bad performance. with demo account it was 5%+. of course, i had the expert program that helped me exit but it will not work in indian markets.

at this very moment i was working on this, so that it will work on indian market too.

Raj232

haha Raj,

this is a system that has a no system :-(
i think you are pulling my legs.

just 2.5% up in 45 days. this is very bad performance. with demo account it was 5%+. of course, i had the expert program that helped me exit but it will not work in indian markets.

at this very moment i was working on this, so that it will work on indian market too.
Hey @pannet1 ... No Bro.. Your system really has some good work in it. There might be some parameters for SL/exits which I feel need to be tweaked. Apart from that it looks good. I'm not sure what the live data on real markets give as profits :)

Probably the ledger of 15 days or 1 month should do ...:)

pannet1

i am down by about 10%+ yesterday. the M.O was changed. As a result, i doubled my position size and every move was a mistake. the loss could have been 5%, if i stayed with my MM.

Today is OK, but it was less than 1% in a good trending day. shame shame puppy shame.

1561054168838.png

pannet1

fear to see charts like this . i tried many times . but cant able to read charts . lack of patience
then i wonder how you trade? really. i am amazed.
i am just ready to change my view in the now timeframe. just trying to get some clue before starting the day.