My Bank Nifty Option trades.

arjun.panda

Mr.Varun,
In the above, there is no mention of LV bar. How LV bar fits in these conditions?
lv bar gives us the idea where the action ll be..but it alone cannot be considered as a system ..it need to be used with others to confirm the movement..
in this system lv bar gives us a range above or below that level we can get a good move...otherwise we get a lot of false signal...lv bar clears out some of the noise..

lvgandhi

lv bar gives us the idea where the action ll be..but it alone cannot be considered as a system ..it need to be used with others to confirm the movement..
in this system lv bar gives us a range above or below that level we can get a good move...otherwise we get a lot of false signal...lv bar clears out some of the noise..
Thanks for the response. I would like to know how it fits long or short entry or exit rules?

if possible please post total profit or loss , no. of profitable trades no. of losing trades, balance, % profit loss at the end of the day.
4 Trades taken in this thread so far.

2 profitable trades : +35 Points

2 Losing trades : - 38 Points.

P&L : -3 Points.
(Will calculate brokerage later at 0.6 point per trade so 2.4 till now)

Today did not update my trades so not counting in this thread and moreover those were of BN future and not options.

Hope at some point, not immediately, you will offer your opinion about trading banknifty futures versus options.

I guess it's too early to make a comparison now, so I would like this comparison after, say, a month or so, or at the end of this experiment.

Today did not update my trades so not counting in this thread and moreover those were of BN future and not options.

amandeep86

I was looking at the Options contracts chart with OBV and a 36 MA put on OBV charts....they give good trend trades.....we take only those ,that will be enough.

ST
Hi ST ,

What are these OBV charts and which timeframe you are refferrring.

Thanlks

Subhadip

How much capital??

Hi ST ,

What are these OBV charts and which timeframe you are refferrring.

Thanlks
1 min timeframe charts of options contracts with OBV chart put below the price chart.....so instead of futures chart,we see options chart with OBV.

Smart_trade