My 2019 Trading Log

i just took one trade in crude close to closing and hedged it for a while and closed the hedge in loss once i was sure that it was safe to retain my far month positional lot.

booked a loss in the above hedge on current month and am down some 500 net for today. holding positional as below. was the lone trade for the day.

holding - feb month - main lot - 1 no - buy entry @ 3730

no trade today - except for the closure of last nights open position today in the morning. besides, i was not on-screen today for too long.
anyways - it was a good day and a good week overall.

day 1 - net profit / 3686
day 2 - net profit /-500
day 3 - net profit / 4900
--------------------------
week 1 - net profit /8086
---------------------------

enjoy the weekend all

just took a position in crude and aluminium asf:

1) buy aluminum jan main lot @ 133.55
2) buy crude feb main lot @ 3897

i will square off one or both of the above close to end of day or on sign of reversal accordingly. overnight holding will be one main lot only if i decide to hold in any one of these.

both lots on mis presently with the rollover lot being converted to nrml @ day end if need be.

just closed my hedge in crude - with usa closed the markets lacked strength and direction today.
anyway, closed both positions in crude at a net loss of 700 approx (3 points loss overall and brokerage loss).
running aluminium hedge. will decide about 11 pm to close or hold accordingly.

sold crude main 1 lot feb @ 3841 at start of 1100 candle

update - added sl - not planning to hedge today - so put sl @ 3849 , will trail sl and worst case let it take me out with this max loss

Last edited:
trade 1 crude - stop loss trigger - loss net after brokerage - 1100
trade 2 lead - exited break even - brokerage loss -250
trade 3 aluminium - profit after brokerage + 1000
trade 4 crude - profit after brokerage +1100

after the circus tour can only afford peanuts :oops: sitting on just 750 or so net. my broker must be happy today btw.

pannet1

trade 1 crude - stop loss trigger - loss net after brokerage - 1100
trade 2 lead - exited break even - brokerage loss -250
trade 3 aluminium - profit after brokerage + 1000
trade 4 crude - profit after brokerage +1100

after the circus tour can only afford peanuts :oops: sitting on just 750 or so net. my broker must be happy today btw.
a green day is so beautiful, its shade doesn't matter
good going!