Mutual fund selection - please review my portfolio

Currently I SIP into the following 5 schemes:
DSP BlackRock Top 100 Equity-Growth 2000 x 3 = 6000
HDFC PRUDENCE FUND - GROWTH 1000 x 5 = 5000
HDFC TOP 200 FUND - GROWTH 1600 x 5 = 8000
Franklin India BLUECHIP FUND - Growth 1500 x 4 = 6000
IDFC Premier Equity Fund - Plan A -Growth 2000 x 3 = 6000
Grand total = 31000 pm

I want to setup SIP for the FY 2013-14. Should I setup the same as last year's or does this need some tweaking?

Also, I have some other folios in Div. Payout mode. Should I switch them to Growth mode considering DTC implications.

Suggestions are welcome!

Seems about right as of now. I'm presuming the multiplication factors next to each SIP means you invest more than once in the same fund in a month, which effectively eliminates market timing risk further. So I wouldn't touch the allocations, although if possible, I would suggest increasing your investment proportionately as long as a growth in your salary permits the same.

And what funds are in 'Dividend Payout' mode right now? If these funds are equity funds and your horizon is long term, Growth makes more sense. Gains are tax free over one year as of now.

Actually Direct Growth plans are better than the Growth option. Further, i do not see any Midcap, Mid-Small cap and International mf schemes. Diversification by investing a small portion with a long term view makes sense.

KoolSIM: The funds in DIV Payout mode are the ones which i bought about 2 years back. Have stopped investing in them now. Does it make sense to Growth mode? I mean if I have Top 100 in Div mode, should I switch those to Top 100 in Growth mode?

cowmilk: Please suggest with fund names

Just to add, I am in the market for a long term, but don't want aggressive funds.

Growth makes sense in the long-run! Dividend modes are useful if you need regular income, which I presume is not the case with you. Let the money grow itself. This way, returns don't get taxed either.

And yes, as cowmilk suggested, Direct Plans is what you should opt for in each case if you are investing directly and not through a broker. In most instances, the fund house itself would put you in a direct plan if you approach to them directly, but still make sure you are being put into direct plans.

IDFC Premier Fund is a mid-cap fund. To some extent even HDFC Top 200 is (Large & Mid-Cap). I suppose you don't need to look into mid-caps that much. These funds cover the space just fine.