Mutual Fund investment & their portfolio

Hello friends,

I have recently started using this website to monitor MF Portfolio holdings.

http://www.prudentcorporate.com/BulkBlockReport.aspx

It shows new entry into a MF as well as increase/decrease of holding percent of a particular stock.

Example : Look at holdings of L&T Emerging Direct G, it has new entry "Care Ratings Ltd." Such observations can let you know of some potential stocks for your wathclist.

Also, most MFs increased their percentage of CBLO/Cash & Cash Equivalent recently, from Dec 31 itself, i think many expected a correction. Such observations can help in letting you know the trends among the professionals, a bit late maybe but still useful nonetheless.

Dear Friends,

As of today, would it be a right time to invest in Mutual Funds Or more market downside is expected?
I need to make a lumpsum investment. Please suggest 4-5 funds that are expected to give very good returns in 1-2 years.

Awaiting an early response.

Regards.

travi

Dear Friends,

As of today, would it be a right time to invest in Mutual Funds Or more market downside is expected?
I need to make a lumpsum investment. Please suggest 4-5 funds that are expected to give very good returns in 1-2 years.

Awaiting an early response.

Regards.

This is a wrong question to ask :D

10% mkt corrections are considered normal, what you can do is deploy 25% of your lumpsum in this dip.
Then deploy 25% on each major turn that mkt makes, that way if mkt goes down further, you'll be able to average down else you can get an average current rate.
if mkts gallop like 2017 then you'll have an upward growth straight away.
As far as the funds go, you haven't mentioned any risk profile, so you can go through some online sites and see different Cap EQ MF and deploy according to your Risk appetite.

This is a wrong question to ask :D

10% mkt corrections are considered normal, what you can do is deploy 25% of your lumpsum in this dip.
Then deploy 25% on each major turn that mkt makes, that way if mkt goes down further, you'll be able to average down else you can get an average current rate.
if mkts gallop like 2017 then you'll have an upward growth straight away.
As far as the funds go, you haven't mentioned any risk profile, so you can go through some online sites and see different Cap EQ MF and deploy according to your Risk appetite.
A very nice video for all the MF investors who are worried about the corrections.
MUST WATCH
smart investments by Mr Kishan Sharma of HDFC mutual Fund