Mutual Fund Buy sell

Mutual funds are of TWO types.....OPEND ended and CLOSED ended...open ended funds can be purchased and sold at any time....where as closed ended funds have some locking period....all the funds linked with equity are mostly open ended......for further discussion u can contact me on rbs_naidu yahoo messenger

SBI blue chip or HSBC Advatage India

hi all,

i am a fresh investor and want to start off by investing in some good mutual fund. I have heard about a couple of new funds and i am considering SBI blue chip or HSBC Advatage India Mutual funds to invest. Which of these shud i choose? I plan to invest 10000/- Plz help

One can buy or sell any time, as long as there is no special clause in the the policy. ICICI Prudential usually doesn't have any charges. However, it is always suggested to do a bit of research on what's the value of your current Mutual Fund holdings, so that you can get the right amount for your investment.

One can buy or sell any time, as long as there is no special clause in the the policy. ICICI Prudential Mutual Fund usually doesn't have any charges. However, it is always suggested to do a bit of research on what's the value of your current Mutual Fund holdings, so that you can get the right amount for your investment.