Multitimeframe doubt

MSN1979

Dear friends,
I am having doubts about how to decide target with multitime analysis. Please help.
I have been using it for so me time now. you have not asked a specific questions. So I will answer what I know

usually multi time frame analysis lets you decide the direction of which ur trade should be based in Intraday/Swing/Investing purposes.
Plot support resistance on bigger time frame. Usually its 4x. If you like 15 min chart for trading using 60 min or Daily chart for analysis
Lets say 60/Daily is in UT. Try to go longs in smaller time frame or trading time frame.
If 60 min sideways avoid longs. If 60 min downtrend. think shorting smaller time frame.

If you need more help. be specific what extacly you dont understand to help you better.

I have been using it for so me time now. you have not asked a specific questions. So I will answer what I know

usually multi time frame analysis lets you decide the direction of which ur trade should be based in Intraday/Swing/Investing purposes.
Plot support resistance on bigger time frame. Usually its 4x. If you like 15 min chart for trading using 60 min or Daily chart for analysis
Lets say 60/Daily is in UT. Try to go longs in smaller time frame or trading time frame.
If 60 min sideways avoid longs. If 60 min downtrend. think shorting smaller time frame.

If you need more help. be specific what extacly you dont understand to help you better.
Thank your dear friend