Multiple orders on different accounts in one go possible?

Hi everyone,
i have 4 of my relatives having trading accounts with one brokerage firm. I want to know whether there are any technology or method available to place an order(buy or sell) for all of them in one go. What i mean is, without placing individual orders for each of them one after another i wish to pass one command that will place order for each of them automatically. Anybody know?. please help me.
sincerely yours.
Murugan.s

bunny

I don't think there is any such utility for retailers. May be the large and institutional trades have this.

Mr.G

He can use the dealers version of ODIN to do this. He can ask the broker to provide him with this software. I have seen it happen.

ashu1234

Hi everyone,
i have 4 of my relatives having trading accounts with one brokerage firm. I want to know whether there are any technology or method available to place an order(buy or sell) for all of them in one go. What i mean is, without placing individual orders for each of them one after another i wish to pass one command that will place order for each of them automatically. Anybody know?. please help me.
sincerely yours.
Murugan.s
Yes, this can be done. But for that you need dealers terminal, which you can only get if you have NCFM certificate. ODIN's dealers terminal will enable you to map all the 4 ids through RMS in single machine and then you can group all 4 ids together to make transaction in one go. Like if you enter 10 shares of Reliance buy order it will get executed in all the 4 ids.

Giraffe

First can you run all 4 terminals simultaneously?????
Have you tried it??
Many a times its not possible to run more than one copy of trading terminals simultaneously. (NSE NOW doesn't allow's this).

In case you can do so, two possible ways would be:
1. Contact a programmer who can write a simple executable windows program which can send keystrokes to your terminals. This can be even done with Excel VBA I suppose. You can punch order on this excecutable file, which will send your order in form of keystrokes to your terminals. Excel has special commands to activate other programs and send keystrokes to them. Similar standalone template must also be possible (in C++ or Visual Basics).

2. You can use a gaming keyboard to record the first order as a macro and then execute that macro with a single key in all other 4 terminals. This will not be a very efficient way and may get different fills in different terminals. Method 1 will be almost instantaneous I suppose.

Mr.G

First can you run all 4 terminals simultaneously?????
Have you tried it??
Many a times its not possible to run more than one copy of trading terminals simultaneously. (NSE NOW doesn't allow's this).

In case you can do so, two possible ways would be:
1. Contact a programmer who can write a simple executable windows program which can send keystrokes to your terminals. This can be even done with Excel VBA I suppose. You can punch order on this excecutable file, which will send your order in form of keystrokes to your terminals. Excel has special commands to activate other programs and send keystrokes to them. Similar standalone template must also be possible (in C++ or Visual Basics).

2. You can use a gaming keyboard to record the first order as a macro and then execute that macro with a single key in all other 4 terminals. This will not be a very efficient way and may get different fills in different terminals. Method 1 will be almost instantaneous I suppose.
Yaar Dealer version se ho jaata hai...... :/

Mr.G

But can individuals get dealer terminals with 4 accounts linked????
A post above said that it requires NCBM certification etc.
NCFM certification is easy to get. Study one hour and get 60% in it.