Multiple Chart at same time.. pls discuss..

hi dear.... chart lovers,,

In which software Can we open multiple chart at same time,,,
I am having 2 monitors,, i want to open nearly 5 or 6 charts at same time...
i am using PIB indiabulls...but its very slow.. Apart from that which broking house software or any private software have this facility to open multiple chart at same time.. pls tell

thanks in advance

jagankris

i am using PIB indiabulls...but its very slow.. Apart from that which broking house software or any private software have this facility to open multiple chart at same time.. pls tell

thanks in advance
Amibroker can be used.

DSM

Hi Love2Trading,

Sharekhan's Trade Tiger does it for me. I usually have 4 charts on the screen, with multiple TF of choice, and/or multiple scripts. These are also easily loadable as per defined template (chart setting saved with favourite setup) with one click. The data/charts are updated live.

You will have to negotiate brokerage structure - though suggest negotiate as different franchisees will quote you different rates.

Sample screen shot attached. Good luck.

thanks in advance

TradeRaid

thanks in advance
Other than the fact that it doesn't have crosshair function, I have actually started liking Zerodha pi quite a bit. I can add upto 12 charts, and the popup option is quite handy to place charts on different monitors. The tricky thing though is that drawing tools remain on the main monitor.

id4trade

you can do multiple charts is NEST also.

Just Right Click on the opened chart> Lock script.

now open a new chart and it will be opened on a new window, rinse and repeat for multiple charts.