Multi Monitor setup

Hello this is my two 22' LG Flatron E2260 monitor.computer configuration.

now I want to add two more 24"monitors and change the present monitors also to 24"

should I buy I more graphic card ?
change this one with one which can support 6 monitors( for future upgrading) ?
any other out of box solution ?

I think current configuration is good enough and do not need further upgrade for the time being besides adding new monitors
plz suggest which monitors to buy ?

boarders

your graphic card can support only upto 3 monitors.

1st monitor needs hdmi input
2nd and 3rd monitors needs dvi-d inputs

therefore when you buy the new monitors make sure they have the above kind of inputs

so there is no difference between HDMI and dvi connectors
another data card and I can use 6 monitors each graphic card supporting 1HDMI and 2 dvi connectors.
I hope quality of both are same for charting purpose.

manishchan

another data card and I can use 6 monitors each graphic card supporting 1HDMI and 2 dvi connectors.
on a diff note.. I'm just curious.. how many monitors you wanna set up & are you really gonna be able to use them ? :) I guess after 2 or max 3 (1 for order placing other 2 for charts), it gets difficult to focus if you trade intra ;) :D

boarders

your graphic card outputs 1 hdmi and 2 dvid therefore one of your monitor must have hdmi input and the other two must have dvid inputs

on a diff note.. I'm just curious.. how many monitors you wanna set up & are you really gonna be able to use them ? :) I guess after 2 or max 3 (1 for order placing other 2 for charts), it gets difficult to focus if you trade intra ;) :D
at present I have 2 monitors ,want to add 2 more .
I am an intraday as well as a positional trader.
I trade multiple symbols and my intraday charts setup require multiple monitors