Muhurat Trading Tips & Tricks

Hi

I know tomorrow everyone will be buying with a long term perspective in mind...

but I want to know how to trade tomorrow...

Firstly, there is a 99% chance of the market going up tomorrow.
Also, we should focus on mid/small cap stocks as they will see highest movement...

so please give ur views and recommendations as well...

Happy Diwali :)

AW10

I traded with this assumption on two diwali days in the past. And bought stock thinking that everybody will be buying today. Unfortunately, both trades went against me.

Ofcourse, at that time, I did not know anything about trading.

My suggestion is, if you are planning to book quick profit, don't bypass the basic rule of trading and apply your new set of muhurut trading rules. Even on this day, market behaves as it does on all other day - i.e. follows its own rules. It doesn't know whether it is diwali or not.
Plz take sensible buy/sell decision, not emotional one. If you don't find a signal, don't take a trade. Atleast you will not see a -ive trade and will not make any wrong impression for whole of next year cause first trade of new year was -ive.

Making money is more important. If you get shorting signal then short and book profit.
Money is money, doesn't matter whether it comes from long or short trade.

That is just my view coming from my experience.

Happy Diwali.

check for top loosers list on BSE Market watch & find good scrips from the list, Also consider news & your brocker's idea. Also check for high low levels of the scrips during year, month etc.

SavantGarde

Hi Pride...

Whether It Is For Tomorrows Muhurat Trading Or Any Muhurat Trading At A Future Date.....

It Is Everybody's Endeavour To Make Money On This Auspicious Date..But Most Only Come Away Having Bought Something And There Is Every Chance That It Will Close Below Their Entry Price...Only Thing To Console Themselves...Is That They Bought A Good Quality Scrip & That It Is Bound To Rise Later.

Smaller Good Quality Scrips Of >Rs.100 Are Hot Buys & Usually Show A Good Percentage Jump Moment The Trading Starts.
But Others Around 150-200 Are Equally Hot.

Now Coming To Strategy For Both Futures Trader, Short Term Traders & Investors.

Go Short At The Jump....Then Cover When It Comes Down & Then Wait For Last 5 -10 Minutes To BUY Whatever One Wants To Take Home...Because Of The Occasion.

Above Applies To NF, BNF & Most Of The Stocks & Stock Futures.
But Since I Have Never Traded Options On A Muhurat Trading...Cant Say Anything About The Particular Segment.

Happy Diwali & New Year To You, Traderji & All Friends Here At TJ

SavantGarde

Last edited:
Thanks for this valuable strategy. Very valid.

Hi Pride...

Whether It Is For Tomorrows Muhurat Trading Or Any Muhurat Trading At A Future Date.....

It Is Everybody's Endeavour To Make Money On This Auspicious Date..But Most Only Come Away Having Bought Something And There Is Every Chance That It Will Close Below Their Entry Price...Only Thing To Console Themselves...Is That They Bought A Good Quality Scrip & That It Is Bound To Rise Later.

Smaller Good Quality Scrips Of >Rs.100 Are Hot Buys & Usually Show A Good Percentage Jump Moment The Trading Starts.
But Others Around 150-200 Are Equally Hot.

Now Coming To Strategy For Both Futures Trader, Short Term Traders & Investors.

Go Short At The Jump....Then Cover When It Comes Down & Then Wait For Last 5 -10 Minutes To BUY Whatever One Wants To Take Home...Because Of The Occasion.

Above Applies To NF, BNF & Most Of The Stocks & Stock Futures.
But Since I Have Never Traded Options On A Muhurat Trading...Cant Say Anything About The Particular Segment.

Happy Diwali & New Year To You, Traderji & All Friends Here At TJ

SavantGarde

magnet

i made a small mess today..i had some share which i had set a target of 131 when i bought it....(for 58)...it touched 134 today...thinking that during muhrat i might be able to sell it at profit and bit happy...it closed at lower circuit at 121....lolzzz

greed...uff ya greed.....and the other stock which i had for 15 and sold for 34 now its hitting circuit and have touched 41 damn...lol...but i m still feeling better..lolz