Mtnl is a big fraud scrip

Most bullish stocks upto march 2012

Hi all,
I found out MOST BULLISH SCRIPS (FOR BOTH- NSE\BSE) With the help of charting, SWOT, and considering whole years pivots of individual chart ARE-

BHARTI AIRTEL,
BHEL,
KS OILS,
SUZLON ENERGY,
GVK POWER & INFRA,
LANCO INFRA.
----------------
( NOT FOR INTRA-DAY)

JUST COMMENT UR OPINIONS about above predictions..
THANKS IN ADVANCE.

Big problem.. plz help me

Today i take delivery of MTNL at 35.20 and afterwards stock suddenly falled down to 31 and its closed at 32...
I am afraid a lot and not getting what to do? Havent placed any stop-loss bcy its too volatile and i wanted to see future values of stock... Now really i have to have..
Kindly and plz suggest me your opiniouns... plz. thanks in advance.

sanjosedesi

Re: Big problem.. plz help me

Today i take delivery of MTNL at 35.20 and afterwards stock suddenly falled down to 31 and its closed at 32...
I am afraid a lot and not getting what to do? Havent placed any stop-loss bcy its too volatile and i wanted to see future values of stock... Now really i have to have..
Kindly and plz suggest me your opiniouns... plz. thanks in advance.
Sorry to hear this, but just relax since you can not do anything till tomorrow. Worry is not going to reverse this trade.

Tomorrow is going to be volatile because of expiry. You will know the direction only after that.

I do not follow MTNL, but I heard it has run up huge in recent days. You can take a few approaches, see what fits you:
A) Close some of your position, say 20%. At least you will have some cash to buy at lower levels. If it moves up, you still make good money.
B) Bide your time. Might take days, might take weeks.
C) Put a stop loss now. At least it will stop you from losing if it goes below 31 or 29, or whatever you feel comfortable with.

Think it through. It is not the end of the market, it will fall, it will rise again. Unless you need the money short term, think through your options with a cool head and only then decide whether to cover or not.

Sorry to hear this, but just relax since you can not do anything till tomorrow. Worry is not going to reverse this trade.

Tomorrow is going to be volatile because of expiry. You will know the direction only after that.

I do not follow MTNL, but I heard it has run up huge in recent days. You can take a few approaches, see what fits you:
A) Close some of your position, say 20%. At least you will have some cash to buy at lower levels. If it moves up, you still make good money.
B) Bide your time. Might take days, might take weeks.
C) Put a stop loss now. At least it will stop you from losing if it goes below 31 or 29, or whatever you feel comfortable with.

Think it through. It is not the end of the market, it will fall, it will rise again. Unless you need the money short term, think through your options with a cool head and only then decide whether to cover or not.
Patience in stock always gave me profit.. and nothing is eternal so this price will too move but still .. aam afraid..
Its direction is also reversed and is up from last month.. yield good profit in last quarter .. at stock is trading a bit above to the whole years support level2.. still.. just thinking it would make me to wait for a long..
And thanks.. U r 2 briliant

Don't worry you will earn profit one day take those shares for delivery.Actually i am running a brokership firm associated with vertex securities ltd..Always trade with stock plus.If you need any suggestion kindly respond me with your query.By,the way you are trading with which broker firm and how much they are charging for intraday and delivery .
Actually.. i dont belieue on any broker except zerodha... every brokers are fraud... now aam not in mood to run with others... zerodha .. i swear.. till now havnt made a fraud of a paisa too... always calls.. other brokers even we calls they shut downs calls.. what i dnt like of zerodha is Now soft... but lot of ways they have for us to trade so.. still i can trade... aam mhastrian bt wend 4 karnatkas zerodha.. bcz they know hw to bsnss... so sorry frnd.. i can undrstnd u bt cnt do any.. anyway thanks frnd have a great busns

Do anybody know IL & FS charges????

What are the extra charges of ILFS other than AMC of demat & trading brokerage??
Say if i purchase stock and put it into demat.. I have already paid brokerage.. what are the charges of putting shares into demat and retrieving back for selling??
Kindly let me know.. Thanks in advance

Company is always falling in stock price from a year and just up for month before!!!!
It is in profit from last 2 quarters... STILL EVERYDAY GOING DOWN????
FRAUD COMPANY..
kindly reply everyone who visit this. Thanks to all

sanjosedesi

Company is always falling in stock price from a year and just up for month before!!!!
FRAUD COMPANY..
Rush, I replied to a previous post of yours and this one seems to be even hyper so I think a dose of reality might be needed.

Stock prices can fall for 100s of reasons. The only way you can win this battle is if you fall in line with what the market is doing and go the same way. Going the opposite way or complaining does not help. How do you fall in line ... learn how to predict markets with at least 50% accuracy, manage tight stop loss on the bad calls, and run the profits with good stop loss on the others. Markets are not going anywhere, MTNL (hopefully) is not going anywhere, but you are losing money while you keep on having this mega heartburn about fraud companies !!

FRAUD COMPANY..
Dear Rushix,

Fundamentals of a company has nothing to do with how they are traded in markets..if that was the case, the price of a profitable company would only sky rocket..

Learn to trade with technicals and then look at fundamentals..

Good day.