mt4 plugin to amibroker realtime data

MANISH_DAMANI

hi can anybody tell me is there any service provider or any way to take data from mt4 from alpari uk. for amibroker realtime updates of data with backfill as in mt4. I found no dll file for mt4 from alpari. Please help me so that I will get comex and nymex data in amibroker.

hi can anybody tell me is there any service provider or any way to take data from mt4 from alpari uk. for amibroker realtime updates of data with backfill as in mt4. I found no dll file for mt4 from alpari. Please help me so that I will get comex and nymex data in amibroker.

Which products you are trading in alpari.

Any yahoo chat id to contact you.

bharatk8

Use MT4 to AB plug in.Google to get it.or PM me.

MANISH_DAMANI

I am not trading with them. I am using demo version for charts only which I want to take to my paid software amibroker so that I can use my some advance studies.

MANISH_DAMANI

I have tried google to find it but not getting any proper solution. I got the procedure but unable to do as I dont found mt4.dll files there in alpari.

MANISH_DAMANI

no satisfactory reply as of now got. Plz help if you can.