MT4/MT5 INDICATORS

hir0406

Hello,
As many brokers now provide trading via mt4 and mt5 using some API-bridge, it has become very easy to automate our trading STRATEGIES.
As I am using Mt4/Mt5 from many year's I have a few custom indicators which I have coded and even downloaded from a few forums. I will try to share a few free and paid Indicators. I hope someone will find them useful.
Now as MetaTrader have stop Mt4 most of my indicator will be in Mt5 version.

hir0406

Simple lines synchronisation Mt5 {free}

www.mql5.com/en/market/product/33730

This indicator copies graphical objects (vertical lines, horizontal lines, text labels, fibo and etc.)
from master chart to other charts.
For example, you can copy lines from the chart GBPUSD with period H1 to chart GBPUSD with period M15.
It makes technical analyses more simple.

hir0406

Multi Timeframe Support Resistance Drawing Mt5 {PAID}

www.mql5.com/en/market/product/59527
Are you tired of drawing Support & Resistance levels for all charts of the same Symbol while doing Multi-Timeframe analysis?

Well, if you are a Price Action trader then this indicator will solve your problem. Draw on 1 Timeframe and it will auto-sync with other charts of the same Symbol.

You can draw rectangles, lines, and eclipse.

It will give an alert when touched/break on line. It work's on all Timeframes.

hir0406

Multi Timeframe Support Resistance Drawing Mt4 {PAID}

www.mql5.com/en/market/product/59102
Are you tired of drawing Support & Resistance levels for all charts of the same Symbol while doing Multi-Timeframe analysis?

Well, if you are a Price Action trader then this indicator will solve your problem. Draw on 1 Timeframe and it will auto-sync with other charts of the same Symbol.

You can draw rectangles, lines, and eclipse.

It will give an alert when touched/break on line. It work's on all Timeframes.