MT4 build 610 offline chart problem solved myself

kiran_thiru

3 days before mt4 was upgraded to build 610. i am using shareguru's rt data for charting. it gives real time data as offline charts in mt4.

actually old builds saves data in c:\programfiles\metatrader 4\history\ShareGuru. in this path my rt s/w saved data and displays offline charts in mt4.

new version of mt4 didnot gives rt data and blank display in offline charts window. i called to their team they checked my sys with team viewer and said that new version of mt4 did not supports ( supports build 604 and previous versions). so you must install previous version.

build 610 was some difference than previous versions of mt4. it changes data path for security reasons of windows. they changed their path as C:\Users\****\AppData\Roaming\MetaQuotes\Terminal\(MT4 data folder)\history\ShareGuru.

shareguru s/w is working fine and gives rt data in ami. it saves files in mt4 "program files" path. but mt4 not displays any offline charts. because there was no data in "users" path.

so i copied all of the data of program files to users path. then opened mt4, i wondered offline charts was displays all scrips.

so if we want rt data we must save all files to users path.

problem solved.

:clap::clap::clap::clap: