MS 11 not executing

kthakker0

I have recently installed Metastock pro 11 but when I try to use it online it does not execute. I can see the exe file in task manager under process but not under Application I have reinstalled it 3 times but still no luck.

I am using Esignal India online data service, this service works fine in MS pro 9

Can any one help???????????????

Please...................

post or email me ur reply at [email protected]

Few people have got MS11 to work on Windows 7 x64. In fact it is not comfortable even on 32-bit W7. If you are using W7, I advise you to dual-boot to a XP install and use MS11 in it. Or you could go the Virtual Box way and run MS inside a virtual machine. I have got it running on XP but not on W7.

rkkarnani

I have recently installed Metastock pro 11 but when I try to use it online it does not execute. I can see the exe file in task manager under process but not under Application I have reinstalled it 3 times but still no luck.

I am using Esignal India online data service, this service works fine in MS pro 9

Can any one help???????????????

Please...................

post or email me ur reply at [email protected]
Ask your local data provider :eSignal India about it, they should be able to help.

rkkarnani

Few people have got MS11 to work on Windows 7 x64. In fact it is not comfortable even on 32-bit W7. If you are using W7, I advise you to dual-boot to a XP install and use MS11 in it. Or you could go the Virtual Box way and run MS inside a virtual machine. I have got it running on XP but not on W7.
Your first post here and you are already helping others... welcome to Traderji!!! :clapping:

kthakker0

I am using XP and infacat I am using meta stock pro 9.1 and wanted to check MS pro 11. The version is MS Pro eSignal 11. The cruel part is that the off line program works fine where I can manipulate the data and perform calculations but it's the Online version which is giving problem. Its gets stuck in Process but does not show in Application in task manager.

Memory is 1.5 GB so memory should not be the issue

Please help if you can.........

and thks for your reply

rkkarnani

I am using XP and infacat I am using meta stock pro 9.1 and wanted to check MS pro 11. The version is MS Pro eSignal 11. The cruel part is that the off line program works fine where I can manipulate the data and perform calculations but it's the Online version which is giving problem. Its gets stuck in Process but does not show in Application in task manager.

Memory is 1.5 GB so memory should not be the issue

Please help if you can.........

and thks for your reply
The version you are trying to use is probably suitable ONLY for data from eSignal (do not confuse Esignal India with the original from USA, both have no connection at all. They are simply using the name to attract people and are like any other local data provider). As such it is advisable that you contact them (Esignal India) and seek a solution for the problem.
Also while installing if you get any option to choose your data vendor DO NOT choose eSignal. Choose "other" if there is such option. Even if this does not work , look for some other version of MS 11.00 I am sure u can find one suitable for the data u are using.