Mrf

john302928

Below is the EW analysis of MRF. You may please share your views. At the moment I feel it is stuck with wave 4 and it may take few days o few week to complete
http://imgur.com/LaZbPrT

john302928

I am just reposting the old chart provided in the link in the first post

john302928

Update on MRF.
It still looks to me like in micro wave 4 though it has met the minimum criteria for wave 4. Either it could turnout to be a triangle or any other complex corrective pattern or wave 4 was already over as marked and wave 5 might be progressing.

I am biased to triangle pattern

john302928

Update on MRF.
It still looks to me like in micro wave 4 though it has met the minimum criteria for wave 4. Either it could turnout to be a triangle or any other complex corrective pattern or wave 4 was already over as marked and wave 5 might be progressing.

I am biased to triangle pattern

As expected it looks like a triangle pattern and if it so then wave E is progressing. after this wave E then we should expect wave 5 on the upside

john302928

As expected it looks like a triangle pattern and if it so then wave E is progressing. after this wave E then we should expect wave 5 on the upside
As analysed it moved perfectly with triangle pattern and then breakout from triangle. Not so clear if upmove after the triangle is over or not. It looks like forming ED.break below 49808.7 might negate Expanding ED pattern. Let is give some time and then check the chart

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
W Equities 2