Mphasis - Views please ( My first post here )

Hello everyone,

I am new to this board and this is my first post. I am glad to meet you all :).

I have been holding Mphasis BFL since 4 months now. I have got it around 284 ( cum bonus price 1:1). For a long time the stock languished after the Barings stake sale was called off but now it has finally again come back to my cost price. It closed today at around 143.50 ( ex bonus price).

Templeton has recently aquired a huge stake of about 4-5 % of total equity in this company at about 130. But what is intriguing is that the CEO Jerry Rao has sold his own 21 lakh shares to Templeton. CEO selling and Templeton buying - what to make out of this ????i

Does anyone have any views on this stock and if I should keep holding. What are the expected levels ? Any comments would be appreciated.

murthymsr

hi traderji,
i have a supplementary question on mphasisbfl.

when are the bonus shares likely to be credited to demat account, by the previous practices of the company and by genearal practices. any anouncements made by the company so far on this subject? as the stock price is gaining momentum, is it prudent to sell the old stock before the new shares enter the market?

thanks in advance.
murthymsr

Dear Traderji,

Hello everyone,

I am new to this board and this is my first post. I am glad to meet you all .

I have been holding Mphasis BFL since 4 months now. I have got it around 284 ( cum bonus price 1:1). For a long time the stock languished after the Barings stake sale was called off but now it has finally again come back to my cost price. It closed today at around 143.50 ( ex bonus price).

Templeton has recently aquired a huge stake of about 4-5 % of total equity in this company at about 130. But what is intriguing is that the CEO Jerry Rao has sold his own 21 lakh shares to Templeton. CEO selling and Templeton buying - what to make out of this ????i

Does anyone have any views on this stock and if I should keep holding. What are the expected levels ? Any comments would be appreciated.

murthymsr

traderji & heartchakra,
thanks to both of you for the information.
i found bonus shares into my icicidirect demat account this morning
murthymsr

Last edited:

Traderji

Super Moderator
heartchakra said:
Dear Traderji,

Hello everyone,

I am new to this board and this is my first post. I am glad to meet you all .

MPHASIS BFL is looking great and seems to be breaking out of its contracting triangle pattern on the weekly charts to begin a new uptrend. Hold on! You will see higher levels ahead.

Dear Traderji,

Thank you for letting me know that Mphasis looking great on charts. Can you tell me what the charts say - what should I fix appx target at.

Regards,
HC

heartchakra said:
Dear Traderji,

Thank you for letting me know that Mphasis looking great on charts. Can you tell me what the charts say - what should I fix appx target at.

Regards,
HC
Hi HC,

Superb looking.......nice breakout from a sym triangle.Trail stop upwards,approx target about 220-230.

Happy Trading!
Saint