Moving Zerodha Trading platform and Amibroker to a Windows Server.... Need Suggestions

Hello Mods,

please advise if the thread is in the right place, if not then please excuse me as i am new here and need some guidance to move around and learn.

Hello Experienced Traders,

can anyone please suggest how I can move my Zerodha Trading Platfrom and Amibroker to a Windows Server. i am not much aware of Servers and related technologies, and the reason why I wish to do this is i am having frequent & indefinite power cuts ranging from 5 minutes to x hours which completely halt my Intraday Trading.

Would really request if you can help me in this regards for server providers and with some experience to using them.

Thanks in Advance & Regards.

Sandip Muttyal.

lemondew

This is good for algo systems. You cant trade discretion on cloud without power on your laptop/ pc. Trading discretion on mobile would not be possible. If you are going to be punching orders better go for an inverter or laptop with good backup.

Otherwise if its pure automation then google also gives the same $300 free for 1 year. Also you can choose server one at mumbai. The other server somewhere in Us in case if mumbai one is down. also you can write the backup script which will launch the Us server if mumbai one is down.

https://cloud.google.com/compute/docs/instances/windows/

tried the
This is good for algo systems. You cant trade discretion on cloud without power on your laptop/ pc. Trading discretion on mobile would not be possible. If you are going to be punching orders better go for an inverter or laptop with good backup.

Otherwise if its pure automation then google also gives the same $300 free for 1 year. Also you can choose server one at mumbai. The other server somewhere in Us in case if mumbai one is down. also you can write the backup script which will launch the Us server if mumbai one is down.

https://cloud.google.com/compute/docs/instances/windows/

HI Lemondew,

tried the godaddy vps which these guys issued a Singapore based Server on the name of Asian Server :dead: and it didnt connect bcoz as per the NSE rules the trading IP has to be Strictly India Based.

right now another issue i am facing is during the trading time my server gets screwed due to high CPU activity (reaching over 90% :oops:) and then the order shooting just stops. my guess is that the 2 x vCPUs is not enough i might need to go for Higher as 4 vCPUs, going for physical dedicated server is doubling the cost which is not affordable for me as of now.

lemondew

Google server works they have got servers in mumbai

tried the

HI Lemondew,

tried the godaddy vps which these guys issued a Singapore based Server on the name of Asian Server :dead: and it didnt connect bcoz as per the NSE rules the trading IP has to be Strictly India Based.

right now another issue i am facing is during the trading time my server gets screwed due to high CPU activity (reaching over 90% :oops:) and then the order shooting just stops. my guess is that the 2 x vCPUs is not enough i might need to go for Higher as 4 vCPUs, going for physical dedicated server is doubling the cost which is not affordable for me as of now.