moving averages

Hi friends,

I know i am asking too many questions. Its just that i want to learn from all you experienced trades who are so helpful and generous to share the correct information.

This time i want to know more about moving averages? If someone uses moving averages for trend, then which are the moving averages that you use and how do you use it. Also, is there any good book/resource you would like to share to learn more about moving averages, then please share.

Thanks,

Karuna

niftyoption

Hi friends,

I know i am asking too many questions. Its just that i want to learn from all you experienced trades who are so helpful and generous to share the correct information.

This time i want to know more about moving averages? If someone uses moving averages for trend, then which are the moving averages that you use and how do you use it. Also, is there any good book/resource you would like to share to learn more about moving averages, then please share.

Thanks,

Karuna
Karuna Kumari JI
I am not a expert in technical analysis , but in my knowledge , Moving Averages are just like any indicator . it is indicates that the trend of price action , 1.bullish , 2.bearish, 3. side ways
in that moving averages 3 types
1. short term moving averages ( below 50 moving averages)
2. medium term moving averages ( above 50 -100-150 moving averages)
3. long term moving averages ( 200 and above moving averages )

book in my knowledge
how to make money trading with charts --- Author ( Ashwani Gujral)
for learning purpose all about basic knowledge and some advanced topics
visionbooksindia.com , delhi

http://www.traderslibrary.com/pdf/pdf_9818935_y85j.pdf
from our experts from traderji.com , thanks to traderji website
regards
all the best

Last edited:

niftytaurus

Karuna Kumari JI
I am not a expert in technical analysis , but in my knowledge , Moving Averages are just like any indicator . it is indicates that the trend of price action , 1.bullish , 2.bearish, 3. side ways
in that moving averages 3 types
1. short term moving averages ( below 50 moving averages)
2. medium term moving averages ( above 50 -100-150 moving averages)
3. long term moving averages ( 200 and above moving averages )

book in my knowledge
how to make money trading with charts --- Author ( Ashwani Gujral)
for learning purpose all about basic knowledge and some advanced topics
visionbooksindia.com , delhi

http://www.traderslibrary.com/pdf/pdf_9818935_y85j.pdf
from our experts from traderji.com , thanks to traderji website
regards
all the best
hi nifty option
that site which u mention for downloafing is awsome..but they are selling pdf on price..could u send me the link as u send about moving average book...could u please send link of' support & resistance simplified " book on same site
thanks

rkkarnani

Vaguely remember having a book on MA by some Lawry !!! Frankly dont remember how good the book is! :p Will look around in my archive , if I find it shall post more about it!
I would however suggest that after understanding the basics, one must 'experiment' with various types of MA on different type of securities, and go through "hundreds" of Charts.

XRAY27

karuna kumari ji

Moving average is only a trend finder it tells bullish and bearish trend
main draw back is in side way market........ any moving average cross over will kill the trader... it cannot identify the side way market... for this ADX indicator should be used
moving average is a most lag indicator... but it is useful for trend prediction not for trade set up

one should not trade only with moving average cross over.. he/she has to see other indicator behaviour also.. for confirming trade/s

best moving average... is not there it is depends on the nature of scrip...common use age is 15 20 50 100 150 200...

niftyoption

hi nifty option
that site which u mention for downloafing is awsome..but they are selling pdf on price..could u send me the link as u send about moving average book...could u please send link of' support & resistance simplified " book on same site
thanks
no sir , that is working please check it sir
traderji seniors posted that link earlier , please check it again sir, other wise i will send it to you , but how to send it to you ?

niftytaurus

no sir , that is working please check it sir
traderji seniors posted that link earlier , please check it again sir, other wise i will send it to you , but how to send it to you ?
hi
Moving average link is working..i can download...but when i went to this site & wanted to download..it quotes price..how can i download others books I wanted from that site..pm me the link

niftyoption

Dear Sir ji
any bady wants those books pay for that ...
there is no other way ....
prices are displaying in that pay to book seller....
all the best