Motivate each other

Hi fellow traders,
Starting this thread so that we can motivate each other to keep up the spirit of healthy trading. You can post here some great motivational thoughts which can inspire other traders.
I am starting with a motivational quote :
The best trading strategy in the world won’t do you any good if you allow emotions to trump logic.

“The key to trading success is emotional discipline. If intelligence were the key, there would be a lot more people making money trading… I know this will sound like a cliché, but the single most important reason that people lose money in the financial markets is that they don’t cut their losses short.” - Victor Sperandeo

“The key to trading success is emotional discipline. If intelligence were the key, there would be a lot more people making money trading… I know this will sound like a cliché, but the single most important reason that people lose money in the financial markets is that they don’t cut their losses short.” - Victor Sperandeo
:up:

That’s a nice start! Traders really need to stay motivated. I will also like to add a quote here:
“There can be no rise in the value of labour without a fall of profits”- David Ricardo

primitivetrader

very funny thread :) trading is not a football or office month-end tgts :D:D.
for retail traders/full-time traders, it's a loner's business. all such stuff does not work but sounds great!! :D

MANISH_DAMANI

Lala Risk se ishq karna jaruri hai. No risk no reward. But you must know why, when , where and how of you risk. If you missed in one of these element your game may over. For that first learn and earn experience from this market as experience is biggest teacher if efforts are in right direction.