Motilal Oswal & equity master

Hi

I have subscribed to Equity Master's weekly recommendation service and have opened an account with Motilal Oswal thus get access to their Research reports.

Can someone advise me if I can invest only based on their recommendations.

As of now they advise buying Biocon, mahindra & mahindra, wipro and satyam

regards
Gurpreet

hi sehgal:

I had the opportunity to go through the research works of motilal oswals some time back and found them to be upto the mark and quite educative.
I got benefited by their recomendations and I am happy to learn that you have access to them. If you are member of yahoo groups, several members are posting the research reports of kotak,sify,sharekhan,lkp,capitalmarket etc. I also have some of the research reports. The shares suggested by MotialOswals are good. Biocon,M&M,Wipro etc. Equity Master reports also can be taken into consideration. BTW, are you a long term/mediumterm/shortterm investor?
all the best--harkara

Hi can u pls provide brokerage details of motilal oswal trading site. what charges are there for opening there account and howz there trading platform.

do let me know howz the online trading of there's go.

and do let me know about the brokerage rates too.

Thank's

waiting for your reply.

Hi All

Harkara - Thanks for your feedback. I am more than happy to share the recommendations with fellow boarders - Do let me know which Yahoo Group can I join. W.r.t the medium or long term investor - I honestly don't know what type of investor I can categorize myself into. I just know that i have some money which I can spare for a year or maybe a few years. :confused:

Gold_ranjit - The brokerage they charge varies with how hard you can negotiate with them. I pay them 0.3% for delivery and 0.11% for intraday however they have charged me 0.54% which I was told was a clerical mistake and would be rectified soon.

As far as their online trading goes I have been told that they are still testing it and haven't given me access to it.

ADVISE: In case you want to use both online trading and also want to take advantage of online trading system then do what I do...I use Motilal Oswal research to buy stocks but buy stocks using Indiabulls online trading system.
(Indiabulls charges 0.54% brokerage). I am happy to pay 0.24 % more than MotilalOswal brokerage as I can set a buy limit instead of buying at a market price when I give instructions on phone.

Regards

Hi harkara,
could u pl. give me the details of some of the yahoo groups, u've mentioned.
Bye
Puja.....

harkara said:
hi sehgal:

I had the opportunity to go through the research works of motilal oswals some time back and found them to be upto the mark and quite educative.
I got benefited by their recomendations and I am happy to learn that you have access to them. If you are member of yahoo groups, several members are posting the research reports of kotak,sify,sharekhan,lkp,capitalmarket etc. I also have some of the research reports. The shares suggested by MotialOswals are good. Biocon,M&M,Wipro etc. Equity Master reports also can be taken into consideration. BTW, are you a long term/mediumterm/shortterm investor?
all the best--harkara

babun

Hi Butta_Trader,

butta_trader said:
Harkara
Could you please specify the name of the yahoo groups so that i can subscribe to it.
In most of the popular yahoogroups you will find people sharing the research reports.
However, you can subscribe to the yahoogroup "chartguru" ----- they store some uploaded recent research reports in their FILE section for limited time period of around 1 month ----- so you can have easy access of viewing or downloading to the research reports instead of searching mails.

Also try this address --- http://www.dreamgains.com/reports.html --- copy and paste in address bar ---- you will get many recent reports/newsletters from different brokerage houses.

Visit icicidirect.com ---- home page for weekly research reports named "pick of the week" (for long term investing), "stocks on the move" for short term trading.They are free.

Visit hdfcsec.com ---- good reports -- free.

Regards,

Babun

Hi Babun,
thanx a lot for giving inf. related to research reports.
Bye
Puja....

babun said:
Hi Butta_Trader,

In most of the popular yahoogroups you will find people sharing the research reports.
However, you can subscribe to the yahoogroup "chartguru" ----- they store some uploaded recent research reports in their FILE section for limited time period of around 1 month ----- so you can have easy access of viewing or downloading to the research reports instead of searching mails.

Also try this address --- http://www.dreamgains.com/reports.html --- copy and paste in address bar ---- you will get many recent reports/newsletters from different brokerage houses.

Visit icicidirect.com ---- home page for weekly research reports named "pick of the week" (for long term investing), "stocks on the move" for short term trading.They are free.

Visit hdfcsec.com ---- good reports -- free.

Regards,

Babun