Most stable web platform with charts and execution

bashasm

Hello All,

I am on Linux so I can only use the web versions.

Please advise on the Most stable web platform with charts and execution
As of now using fyers web, but facing hiccups sometimes
What do you guys use when you use the web

Please advise

Hello All,

I am on Linux so I can only use the web versions.

Please advise on the Most stable web platform with charts and execution
As of now using fyers web, but facing hiccups sometimes
What do you guys use when you use the web

Please advise
Hello Bashasm,

As far as I can tell from my experience web platforms are always having hiccups here n there whether it's zerodha, fyers or upstox. The only web platform I found worth relying is tradingview but sadly they don't have futures chart & no trade execution can be done.

bashasm

Hello Bashasm,

As far as I can tell from my experience web platforms are always having hiccups here n there whether it's zerodha, fyers or upstox. The only web platform I found worth relying is tradingview but sadly they don't have futures chart & no trade execution can be done.
Yes, I know tradingview is the best. Also, they don't have commodities.

Even though fyers/zerodha are using tradingview charts still, some issues are coming the way
What do you use now for the charts to overcome these?

Yes, I know tradingview is the best. Also, they don't have commodities.

Even though fyers/zerodha are using tradingview charts still, some issues are coming the way
What do you use now for the charts to overcome these?
In fact Zerodha & fyers are using TV outershell only. Everything else including data belongs to respective broker. I have gone through similar problems that you mentioned & finally settled with amibroker & a good data vendor. A biy expenzive but you know business expenses .
I used TV pro for a while but analysing cash & trading futures didn't work for me.

bashasm

In fact Zerodha & fyers are using TV outershell only. Everything else including data belongs to respective broker. I have gone through similar problems that you mentioned & finally settled with amibroker & a good data vendor. A biy expenzive but you know business expenses .
I used TV pro for a while but analysing cash & trading futures didn't work for me.
If you don't mind can you please share which data provider you use for Amibroker
I currently use charts2win and it is ok (as it is 500rs per month), I see there are some differences in the prices, especially for Crude I see one rupee difference

If you don't mind can you please share which data provider you use for Amibroker
I currently use charts2win and it is ok (as it is 500rs per month), I see there are some differences in the prices, especially for Crude I see one rupee difference
I am currently with Accelpix. Great so far. I was using Globaldatafeeds before but Accelpix offers way more than them with relatively less price. I tell my friends that Accelpix among datavendors is like Jio in cellular field. They are authorised vendors as well.

kaly422000

If you are a trader with setups that requires precision then an authorised vendor is a must. I don't think anyone offering data for ₹500 and the likes are reliable with data quality.
rs 500/ but that may be the bench mark ,any pricing much abv that will be ignored mostly in future. actually rs 500/ for 20 days around. recently online brokers are coming out with working realtime chart like zerodha and even upstox. i tested many rs 500/ real time venders .mostly candle is matching with zerodha and upstox etc. only inconsistency is a problem. there r sometimes issues with their data

rs 500/ but that may be the bench mark ,any pricing much abv that will be ignored mostly in future. actually rs 500/ for 20 days around. recently online brokers are coming out with working realtime chart like zerodha and even upstox. i tested many rs 500/ real time venders .mostly candle is matching with zerodha and upstox etc. only inconsistency is a problem. there r sometimes issues with their data

There won't be any issue when the candles are working. There will be seconds delay as these people scrap data from free sources & pass it to the customers. Even when seconds delay is not a problem, the consistency of data flow really is. Who would want to sit with a frozen screen during trading? and not having a customer service system to solve your problem?
You pay a bit more & get data from authorised vendors and trade with a peace of mind.

Btw I am not a fan of these expensive data from vendors, I don't really have many options to rely on a brokers free platform. So I am stuck with Amibroker & have to maintain all the databases etc.

1. Zerodha offers TV charts but no continuous futures chart available.
2.Fyers offers a super web platform in collab with TV as well but again 100s of bugs that will make you mad.
3.Sharekhan Tradetiger is ok but I want to draw simple parallel channels/rectangle etc which aren't available as a tool.

If you know a brokers platform which offers continuous futures chart, great reliability etc pls let me know. Thanks

kaly422000

if u dont need indicaters and buy sell signal then zerodha and sasonline realtime is ok enough. for accuracy and delay(commonly 3-5 second) i think rs 500/( for limited simbol uptu 50) scheme is ok. need good net and system.fridge even happen with high cost data venders . suport is ok most of the time if one's configuration problem. fyers datstock is improving day by day so they(online brokers) may be a low cost alternative.