Monthly income

what % should be return on investment in monthly basis

• Total voters

tradedatrend

yes my friend dont disturb me bc i have "levels" of nifty those will be touch now 8379 .my put is now "37.55" :thumb:
almost every rate comes in the market at some point in time, whether 8379 or 7983 or 7389, only thing is people dont know EXACTLY when what rate will come

but still most of the traders remain in red

BTW just curious why did you delete your previous post in which you had predicted 8379 and then again posted the same

almost every rate comes in the market at some point in time, whether 8379 or 7983 or 7389, only thing is people dont know EXACTLY when what rate will come

but still most of the traders remain in red

BTW just curious why did you delete your previous post in which you had predicted 8379 and then again posted the same
that deleted by default .

Dear friends

i am working on a formula like "MONTHLY INCOME" . i am 98% close on it. Before to explain this i want to know yours view on that what should be return on monthly basis in share market.
Alpha is the return your strategy makes above market returns. So anything you make in a month should be subtracted by market return. As long as the alpha is positive, you'll survive and get richer. An alpha as little as 0.001% can also make you succeed big. Just a matter of leverage and consistency then.