Monthly income

what % should be return on investment in monthly basis

• Total voters
Dear friends

i am working on a formula like "MONTHLY INCOME" . i am 98% close on it. Before to explain this i want to know yours view on that what should be return on monthly basis in share market.

Dear friends

i am working on a formula like "MONTHLY INCOME" . i am 98% close on it. Before to explain this i want to know yours view on that what should be return on monthly basis in share market.
That depends on the risk involved. If very low risk then even 3 % pm is fantastic and if very high risk then even 20 % per month is not worth it.

Smart_trade

Hi,

you are on the wrong track.

There is no such thing as Monthly, Quarterly or Yearly. This is not a fixed income job where you work backwards and decide on the best CTC before accepting a job offer.

This is the last thing that should be on your mind

38 steps to becoming a trader is the thread you should read over and over again.

http://www.traderji.com/words-wisdom/253-38-steps-becoming-trader.html

God speed.

^k^

sumosanammain Bhai,
Will eating Rice every single day make me fat? :rofl:
I'm a small day trader so asking.

I'm serious :eek:

sumosanammain

sumosanammain Bhai,
Will eating Rice every single day make me fat? :rofl:
I'm a small day trader so asking.

I'm serious :eek:
Will have to set up a startup to research the issue, will need a few million in seed capital from investors, a few hundred doctors, a few thousand volunteers, and after about 14 years they will be able to give you an answer like: Maybe "

If you are still there on the forum till then come back to this thread, will have an answer for you... thats is, if you provide the initial seed capital for the startup.....

Lets name the startup... FatRice Technologies

Tlahuicole

Expecting a standard range income from capital markets is a sin. It deteriorates our performance, creates unnecessary worries and troubles.

Please do not expect to take 10% regularly every month from the capital markets, it is not possible for most of the people.

But, instead calculate returns per year. It will give a more clear idea.

As per my experience, return is based on your investment and risk involved as well as the volatility and expectancy of your strategy.

If you want 8 to 10% returns per month, considering you take 25 trades per month. Your expectancy per trade needs to be around 0.4. your win percentage should be 60% with reward 1.5 times the risk considering risk as 1% capital.

Calculate the same accordingly for your numbers to come at the no: of trades and win percentage needed as per your metrics, thanks.