Monthly income

what % should be return on investment in monthly basis

• Total voters

SexyTrader

10% daily :eek: means 200% Monthly :eek:

We are small traders,10% monthly return me hamari Holi-Diwali-Eid-Dashera-New Year sab ho jaayega.

IF we get 10% daily like you Sirji,then We'll celebrate Diwali every single day :clap:
10% daily just myself writing Options is very much possible. Its easy with averaging the price and I just do that :thumb:

Rish

10% daily just myself writing Options is very much possible. Its easy with averaging the price and I just do that :thumb:
How it is possible...when writing the option (what is your margin money)..really not possible....shake of it..we should not give some numbers which is not realistic..

^k^

haha..I just checked few pages of SexyTrader's thread.
Rish and SexyTrader fighting since 2012.Dono ki fight abtak khatam nahi huyi hai.:lol:

Dunno what is what.
Dont care who's making how much.
If a small trader like me could get 10% monthly regularly then majja hi majja hai Ji :D

Rish

haha..I just checked few pages of SexyTrader's thread.
Rish and SexyTrader fighting since 2012.Dono ki fight abtak khatam nahi huyi hai.:lol:

Dunno what is what.
Dont care who's making how much.
If a small trader like me could get 10% monthly regularly then majja hi majja hai Ji :D
Why Fight...that is his money...why I should care..

But....message should be realistic..

Yesterday option moved hardly 8% - say per lot Rs.750/- profit....but, where is 10% return on selling option considering Margin Money for selling...?

Should be Realistic. I am least bothered, anyone is making money or lossing, not my problem.. point is...view should be realistic to some extend..

No Fight...

SexyTrader

How it is possible...when writing the option (what is your margin money)..really not possible....shake of it..we should not give some numbers which is not realistic..
Of course its possible! Have you heard of Cover Order :)

Margin is just 1/4th of the actual margin in Cover Order, so I use that for several lots writing :thumb:

10% a day with leverage is what I do, thats the way it should be for higher gains for myself!

Not all days possible, but 10% daily is possible and I do it

Rish

Of course its possible! Have you heard of Cover Order :)

Margin is just 1/4th of the actual margin in Cover Order, so I use that for several lots writing :thumb:

10% a day with leverage is what I do, thats the way it should be for higher gains for myself!

Not all days possible, but 10% daily is possible and I do it
Giving Answer may be easy, keep it up ! ! ! ! ! !.

Yes, I can also make 20% per day, using so many strategies.

When I am making 20% per day, yes it is very easy to make 10% per day by you, I agree, it is as simple as that..