Monotona Exports (Help Needed)

Hello Everyone,

I had purchased 100 shares of Monotona Exports years back and lost track of it, Recently got to know that the Company has changed its name to Poddar Housing. How do I go about the process of getting the name changed and getting the current value of my shares.

Any help or leads in this regards would be appreciated.

Rgds,
Bhola Singh

sabkaview

PHYSICAL SHARES consultation
Monotono exports ltd changed name as Wearology ltd in 2009 /again to Poddar developers ltd in 2010 /again to Poddar housing and developers ltd in 2014. if you have not changed address you must have got stickers of name change.
the share is listed at bse & nse though very thinly traded. ISIN NO : INE888B01018
i assume you hold the share in physical form so first you have to get the share certificate demated ...you must have demat account with exact same name as on share certificate( do you have such name demat account )...Demat can be done with old share certificate too mentioning the ISIN NO. another thing is that you try to sell the share in physical form only but is very difficult to get buyer of a physical share even at huge discount.

sabkaview

PHYSICAL SHARES consultation
Options :
(1) do you have demat account with exact name as on share certificate ?
(2) if yes ,get it demated with isin no :INE888B01018
(3) if no ,than open a demat account with exact name as on share certificate and get the share demated. it will take about a months time.
(4) if not possible to open a demat account with exact name as on share certificate as some name difference is there on pan card /aadhar card OR you do not want to open a demat account try looking for a buyer of physical share even at some 20-30 % discount to present market rate
of 780 as even after demating it will be tough to sell this odd share as very low volume.