Monkey King's Oily Tales (Day Trading Crude Oil)

Looks weak to me.plus 1 hr shows bearish. Will go short soon. Break over 3940 will invalidate my trade though.

Ok, short 3927, let me see.

Stop loss on shorts set to 3926, now let it run and watch.

Edit - sl 3920 now

Edit - sl trigger, out at 3920

pure luck that i could cover yesterdays loss with this trade. no more taking chances now on, lol.

Last edited:
i am short again @ 3909. fear losing so trail stop loss too close and get stopped out most of the time.. let us see how this trade goes.

edit - sl put up @ 3908.covering brokerage costs in worst case scenario, lol.

edit - sl now shifted to 3900, cannot stop this temptation and habit of shifting sl.:rolleyes:

edit - decided to exit and book my target profit for the week,lol. exit @ 3898.

195 points net for the day, happy because i did not let the bad trade yesterday mess me up and traded kind of 'not badly' today. :)

Last edited:
waiting for a firm rejection around the 3915/3920 level to possibly short again. (50/200 ema on 3 min tf):confusedd:

Edit - will short possibly below 3890 or so now. Waiting for entry

Last edited:
Lost my last trade, ended day with some 100 net points

Shutting shop, bed time, lol.

crude as per my chart is overall bearish but then it is just sideways in reality :confused:.

waiting to check if it will test the 20 ema @ 3915. will watch the rejection or break there and decide to long or short accordingly.

playing music on the earphones in the meantime :banghead: and picked zinc mini for observation today.

short of weekly target by a massive '1147' bucks :rolleyes:, lol - for now. unless i decide to play smarta** and go red today. but then on a saner thought - i cannot rest on these past lucky days and must try to make each day count. let us see how things pan out for the day.