Moneybhai ... is it a good site ?

megapixel

Hi,

I would like to try this virtual trading site http://moneybhai.moneycontrol.com
Its a virtual trading game for NSE market . This is a moneycontrol initiative.

My question is , Does this site charge anything for playing game ? or its absolutely FREE .... no charge involved at all.
I'm afraid if there is any charge associated for Buying and selling shares in this game. Could you please confirm ?

Do we have stop loss Buy / SELL order in this game ?

Last edited:

DiwaliCrackers

Dear MP,

It is already mentioned, that "Use moneybhai as an Investment Challenge or Learning tool"
absolutely no charge for playing game, just login and start playing the game.

BR's
DC

Hi,

I would like to try this virtual trading site http://moneybhai.moneycontrol.com
Its a virtual trading game for NSE market . This is a moneycontrol initiative.

My question is , Does this site charge anything for playing game ? or its absolutely FREE .... no charge involved at all.
I'm afraid if there is any charge associated for Buying and selling shares in this game. Could you please confirm ?

Do we have stop loss Buy / SELL order in this game ?

megapixel

Dear MP,

It is already mentioned, that "Use moneybhai as an Investment Challenge or Learning tool"
absolutely no charge for playing game, just login and start playing the game.

BR's
DC
Thanks for the input. However, I have registed with NSE pathsala to gain an experience how real market works.

Could some one please apprise me what is the difference between QTY and DiscQty while placing a BUY order.

I'm not clear at this part. I need an example to understand this. What if I put QTY = 100 and DiscQty =50 ... what does that mean ?

megapixel

Re: Disclosed quantity?

Thanks for the input. However, I have registed with NSE pathsala to gain an experience how real market works.

Could some one please apprise me what is the difference between QTY and DiscQty while placing a BUY order.

I'm not clear at this part. I need an example to understand this. What if I put QTY = 100 and DiscQty =50 ... what does that mean ?
comments please.

RDutt

Qnty shows the quantity u actually want to trade, and disclose qnty allows you to 'not to disclose full trade qntity in the mkt' but this cannot be less than 10% of intended trade 'Qnty'. Say you want to buy or sell 10,000 share of a company but do not want to let the market know, u can place 1000 in 'Disclose Qnty' (10% of total tradable qnty) and place appropriate order. However, the total traded volums would be known/available to market through trading plateform. :)

megapixel

still confused. Please find my comments in blue

Qnty shows the quantity u actually want to trade, and disclose qnty allows you to 'not to disclose full trade qntity in the mkt' but this cannot be less than 10% of intended trade 'Qnty'.
Ok. so I think I have to put 1000 * 10 % = 1000 or more then but < 10,000 in disclose qnty field. ...correct me if I'm wrong.

Say you want to buy or sell 10,000 share of a company but do not want to let the market know, u can place 1000 in 'Disclose Qnty' (10% of total tradable qnty) and place appropriate order. However, the total traded volums would be known/available to market through trading plateform. :)
This is confusing. What will be my final buy then ? is it 1000 share or 10,000 share in your example ?

Last edited:
May I?

You want to buy 10000 shares of XYZ Ltd,
here Qty=10000 and you are using DiscQty as 1000.

Then your BUY order will be for 1000 shares. if it is successfully executed, then next 1000 shares will be ordered, and so on.. upto 10000.:)