Money Making Algorithms

SaravananKS

The prime Purpose of this thread is to develop a money making algorithm using both computed (ie automated) or using human Knowledge through experience.

One can make money using any of following

1. Using Technicals Indicators (MA,RSI)
2. Using Forecasting tools(Gann, Elliot wave)
3. Using Hedging techniques
4. Using strategies (SIP, Buy and Hold, Pyramiding)
5. Using Options (Straddles,Spreads, Covered Call)
6. Portfolio Techniques(canslim,Markowitz)
7. Chart Break outs
8. Intraday Trading
9. Scalping
10. hoping to make a profit on the bid/offer spread
11. Arbitrage
12. Stock Picking

Though none of these system guarantee the fixed consistent over the period, One make money depends on how much he willing to take risk

I want develop to tool which which ask user to amount he is willing to risk and the amount he is expecting as return. Based on that that the system should give suggestion to the best combination of the above strategies.

Suppose his expectation is very high then the system should give trading opportunities based on Gann or Elliot predictions

Or
Suppose he want to play safe game then it would generate investment opportunity

The money management would be built in(it should generate entry price as well as qty)

I am not sure is there any tool available in market which consists all functions

Professionally I am software person in last eight years some artificial intelligent software to improve programming efficiency.

I am also having some knowledge in AFL Programming in Amibroker

Since it is team effort I am looking suggestions, Participations from Traderji members:thumb:

Regards
K.S.Saravanan

aditya14

The prime Purpose of this thread is to develop a money making algorithm using both computed (ie automated) or using human Knowledge through experience.

One can make money using any of following

1. Using Technicals Indicators (MA,RSI)
2. Using Forecasting tools(Gann, Elliot wave)
3. Using Hedging techniques
4. Using strategies (SIP, Buy and Hold, Pyramiding)
5. Using Options (Straddles,Spreads, Covered Call)
6. Portfolio Techniques(canslim,Markowitz)
7. Chart Break outs
8. Intraday Trading
9. Scalping
10. hoping to make a profit on the bid/offer spread
11. Arbitrage
12. Stock Picking

Though none of these system guarantee the fixed consistent over the period, One make money depends on how much he willing to take risk

I want develop to tool which which ask user to amount he is willing to risk and the amount he is expecting as return. Based on that that the system should give suggestion to the best combination of the above strategies.

Suppose his expectation is very high then the system should give trading opportunities based on Gann or Elliot predictions

Or
Suppose he want to play safe game then it would generate investment opportunity

The money management would be built in(it should generate entry price as well as qty)

I am not sure is there any tool available in market which consists all functions

Professionally I am software person in last eight years some artificial intelligent software to improve programming efficiency.

I am also having some knowledge in AFL Programming in Amibroker

Since it is team effort I am looking suggestions, Participations from Traderji members:thumb:

Regards
K.S.Saravanan
Ban jaye to bata dena bhai tumhe nobel award mil jayega.... :)