Money Making Algorithms

as the Part of Money making Algoritham just we completed real time data project!!:clap:
Thanks for the invitation. The topics you discussed so far make sense. In order to get to a common plan, lets touch base and exchange views on what we 've got so far and where we can get.

I am actually in the process of posting what I 've got.. Would appreciate if you could shed some light on what you 've got so far.
Regards
Rusk

where to find margin amount for nifty

hello any one tell me where i can find margin amount for nifty future?

for all stock as well as nifty i mean what is the % required to trade in any script.

Mr.Kamath

hey i am surprised that u being a man who has an experience in artificial intelligence hasnt thought of using AI techniques for developing the work that u are doing.

but otherwise i have suggestions and some research in the area that u wanna work. for example one suggestion wud be to actually test the risk and return profile of an investor by giving him a questionnaire of situations that might arise and then testing their response . this way u can also judge their utility profile and then have a pre designed algorithm that will categorize their risk return profile....

if u like my ideas and want me to get associated do mail at [email protected]

jallanankit

i m interested..
I m into computers for some yrs now..
Not very affluent with program coding but yes i can help u with debugging..
Generate some ideas regarding the nature of work..

very very new to trading and investments in share market....the only positive aspect is that eager to learn! So kindly help...read the absolute beginners ...but that to is a litttle advanced for me!:(