Momentum Trading

Hi all,

I have learned a lot from traderji i love to say thanks to all who gave valuable information here .here i will discuss a stratergy which i developed,Now i am doing with that it is quite profit

Momentum trading

1.You Have to choose a stock which is Volatile & it should move up or down But shouldn't move in sideway

2.If a stock going down or up continously 1 - 2 % For ex unitech move 103 from 101 or vice versa in a span of 10 to 30 min you can select that stock for trading that day

3.you should go with a latest trend of the stock ,after long or short u should fix the stoploss of .5 % .in SL buy or short but double the qty which u traded earlier

4.If if it reaches the stoploss you will have the same qty & but in opp direction

5.If it stock is going in profit every 0.5 % you have to modify the stoploss by adding .5% profit in it

Adv :

1.You no need to consider the moving up or down if a stock moving up by 3 % & coming down by 3% the stock price will be same but you might get 5 %

2.Sudden price hike or down will give you lot of profit

Comment & doubts are welcome

Regards,
Venkatesh

Last edited:

rinku4142

check this video for momentum trading
http:// www.4 shared.c om/file/144025649/e7b83cfa/momentum.html

hi,

Latest trend means what was the stock doing in last 10 - 30 min if it was down by 2-3 % you can select that equity & you should go by short if it is up go with long

Regards,
Venkatesh