Mobile trading...buy sell shares on mobile???????

Hi..i have an online account with ventura..but you know i can't sit in front of computer for too long as i have other works..thats why i want to buy sell shares on mobile..one method to do this would be like this if your broker provides browser based trading i.e trading from their website..then you can open the site in your mobile device and trade ...my broker ventura provides an application for mobile but it is just for market watch ..i can't buy,sell...so please tell me is their any broker who provides application for mobile for buy,sell and not just price watch......

Hi..i have an online account with ventura..but you know i can't sit in front of computer for too long as i have other works..thats why i want to buy sell shares on mobile..one method to do this would be like this if your broker provides browser based trading i.e trading from their website..then you can open the site in your mobile device and trade ...my broker ventura provides an application for mobile but it is just for market watch ..i can't buy,sell...so please tell me is their any broker who provides application for mobile for buy,sell and not just price watch......
icicidirect (many others also)

VijayDT

icicidirect (many others also)
Hi Vijay, Angel Broking provides mobile trading application on which you can trade and see positions on your mobile while travelling, as well as on your laptop when in office. Both the platforms are synchronised and gives us combined position of trading done on mobile as well as on our laptop. It is unique feature, call them and see the demo. I am sure you will like it. Regards,

(sorry Vijay, This post was supposed to be tagged to AK803's question. I appreciate that you liked it.)

Last edited:
Hi Vijay, Angel Broking provides mobile trading application on which you can trade and see positions on your mobile while travelling, as well as on your laptop when in office. Both the platforms are synchronised and gives us combined position of trading done on mobile as well as on our laptop. It is unique feature, call them and see the demo. I am sure you will like it. Regards,
I have seen the demo, but i am not using the Angel either for DP account or trading account