MM Query

newuser_RK

Yes,that is what happened.

But,Small scrips dont give 75 paisa target everytime,they tend to bounce quickly and there always a fear of getting SL hit.So I book on 50 paisa profit(Target Order)
You know what's my ultimate target for VEDL? Hold your breadth its inr 6 rupees. 1 rupees target is an insult to vedl. Vedl is my private b*** and it can make you u a fortune provided you give it the respect it deserves...Revise your targets from 1 to at least 3..I make 2 - 6 all the time trading vedl

Sent from my AO5510 using Tapatalk

monkeybusiness

Manish Bhai,I went through above thread earlier.He used to Scalp for only 5 Points,right?
Inn dino 5-7 points ka scalp karna kaafi risky hai.NF remains in tuktuk mode most of the times.

I'm confused why travi bhai said NF/BNF good for me?;)
That time I think NF lot size was 25, understand thought process behind strategy, any way I said similar to something like this with VWAP, in certain setups VWAP will give you 20 points in 5/10 minutes, concentrate on that, that should change things for you.

rjshem

Hi,
Today I had some loss so again went into the depression mode.I need help on MM part.

Please answer this(weekend query)-

I have 50k capital.
I am trading smallcap scrips like VEDL,Bankindia.
50 paisa is my SL and 50 paisa is my Target.
I am buying 1000 shares and taking 4 Scalps a day to accumulate 375rsX4=1500rs a day

Queries are-
1)how many shares of VEDL should I buy
2)how much should be SL
3)is above 1:1 RR really bad
4)---
5)---

Method Using-I am taking trades based on VWAP system by Pratap Sir.
Do not risk more than 1% of capital per trade .do not take more than 2 trades per day .ur rr reward should be 2 atleast not 1 with 1 u wont go too far .ur profit targets r way too high ur trying to make back things much much sooner which is also adding to ur psych pressure and can make ur capital vanish quickly tooif continued like this .so take care .for psych problems first u need to forget that big amount lost and the need to make it back quickly .u should treat ur 50000only as ur capital not think earlier i had so much i was taking such such big position and stuff from past.and aim must be to make 50000 to l00000 for now.also get good sleep before market and keep personal problems away from trading desk. Be honest and open with family about ur current state do not hide things .hope this helps all the best.

aja

Last Query,pls do reply.Then no more queries from my side :)

How much return per month I should expect on 50k trading Intraday Cash Market?
Consider I have a method,50-60% strike rate.

rjshem

Should be around 8 to 15% on cap depending upon how well u execute ur trade plan and how well the underlying moves .u should know this well if u have backtested ur trade plan enough.

Last edited:

vijkris

Learner and Follower

Only you will have an idea, as your bar replay backtest will reveal this info.

xitija

anywhere between 4-8% that too without loading too much high leverage and taking 0.75-1% risk

4% because there are range days,inside days and overlapping days.
8% if you and your method could survive above to catch yummy days.

aja

anywhere between 4-8% that too without loading too much high leverage and taking 0.75-1% risk

4% because there are range days,inside days and overlapping days.
8% if you and your method could survive above to catch yummy days.
I'm facing this issue,if you could suggest something,pls tell me-

I take a trade. It will either succeed or fail.

If it succeed-I made 300 Rs, now I have a fear that if I take another trade,I will lose this profit and I will end a day with a loss+ brokerage.

How to overcome this?

I scalp 1000 shares of VEDL for 50paisa profit to generate that 300-350rs profit.

xitija

I'm facing this issue,if you could suggest something,pls tell me-

I take a trade. It will either succeed or fail.

If it succeed-I made 300 Rs, now I have a fear that if I take another trade,I will lose this profit and I will end a day with a loss+ brokerage.

How to overcome this?

I scalp 1000 shares of VEDL for 50paisa profit to generate that 300-350rs profit.
This is happening due to 2 reasons
1)Fear of Losing
2)Your method has no edge.

1)Fear of Losing-I understand your dilemma after loosing entire capital,so no one can help you in that area.You have to come out of that fear of losing state.Pls forget your loss,be a brand new person.Then only something can be done.

2)Your method has no edge-Assuming you have a nice method.
If 1st trade is profitable then dont scalp again with 1000 shares.Break it down to 250,so if there is any loss,you will lose the partial profit only.

If you see some S&R,previous days levels breaking or reversing there,then go with 250+add 500 on next bar's high and if the trend is strong add remaining 500.
Dont go with all of 1000.This is the only way I could suggest you.