Ml Downloader

bvinod,
I note you now have metastock. I have never tried it . Any demo copy available? where did you get your copy, what version, what price ? pl give details. I too wish to try it.
Regards.

kgsirasangi said:
bvinod,
I note you now have metastock. I have never tried it . Any demo copy available? where did you get your copy, what version, what price ? pl give details. I too wish to try it.
Regards.
Hi, I got a cd which was freely supplied with Martin Prings book Introduction to Technical analysis. It is not the full version

Regards,

Vinod

Hello,

Try using WallStreet Analyzer from www.lathuy.com. You can download data from Yahoo using this. I am downloading EOD data for scripts in BSE and NSE from Yahoo using this software. Only thing is you need to know the Yahoo Codes which you can fet from http://in.finance.yahoo.com and download historical data also.

It is free to use and I am very happy with it.

Regards,
Vijay Nair

Hi Traders,

MLDownloader is good software. I have used it in the past and still using it. It has some limitations. It depends on third parties for supporting the data.

For Indian stocks, it was depending on Yahoo Finance to provide the historical data. Yahoo stopped providing this data and the software became useless. At present one has to download the data every day, if you fail, you miss that day's data, as yahoo does not provide any historical data anymore.

It is great software if one needs for USA market, as there are number of web sites provide historical data as well as daily data. There is choice available, if one web site stops the service, one can still get from another source.

Profitable Trading,

Wastej

Hi Arun

I am not a spammer , but most of indians want FREE software , and its not free , so i prefer to reply to only geniune parties . Have Good Trading .

Brgds

Achiever

Hi, I am looking for Historical and EOD data for international markets, Commodity and Foreign Exchange to back test my system. anyone knows any free data provider??
Thanx