Ml Downloader

Downloads recent and historical quotes for any and all stocks in 30+ markets worldwide and writes them in the industry standard Metastock format [any version] or in form of ASCII files (CSV). Technical Analysts "must have".
Data is compatible with TradesStation, Elliot Wave Analyzer, Omni Trader and all the other industry favorites. A One Time Fee All to reliable, split adjusted, historical and recent EOD quotes from 1990 to date. Cut your costs! No more monthly data bills for a service that is only less than what MLDownloader will deliver! A one-time fee, no more! 30+ markets worldwide, including US [all], UK, Canada, Germany, Italy, France, India!

Great Advantage over products offered by Viratech / Equis in India , Just Compare the benefits

1. ONE TIME EXPENSE
2. NO YEARLY AMC
3. CHEAP IN LONG RUNNING AS COMPARED TO SOLUTION OFFERED BY VIRATECH / EQUIS.
4. NO DOWNLOADING PROBLEMS, SIMPLE DOWNLAOD FROM YAHOO FINANCE WEBSITE

Dear Arun,

If you are referring Capital Market software, I do not have any sample. Capital Market
will demonstrate it to you if contacted. But we shall have to depend on them for paid data services. hence I am in search of free DATA sources.

It surprising that Achiever advertises his/her product here but never bothers to come back and reply to queries by probably potential customers.

This is what I call SPAMMING! :mad:

kgsirasangi said:
Dear Arun,

If you are referring Capital Market software, I do not have any sample. Capital Market
will demonstrate it to you if contacted. But we shall have to depend on them for paid data services. hence I am in search of free DATA sources.
Hi Kgsirasangi,

I want to know about Capital Market software. When Ienqired they said the price is Rs.25000 and it should be paid every year for there data download. Too expensive for a small invester like me. Can you tell me the correct price of the software and also about its perormance and reliablity.

Thanks in advance

Vinod

Rather than Capital market Software, try MetaStock. Also with MetaStock you can use the free downloader to get free data from yahoo.

bvinod,
Capital market software is costly.further we have to depend on them for paid data services. It only gives charts and indicators for all bse ans nse stocks. This alone is not helpful for decisions--or we are not able to take decisions.
In view above I am thinking to change over to free softwares with free data services.
it seems even best charts or wall street analyser or any other software meet our purpuses to follow up our portfolio. Some soft wares have scanning facility---better to go in for these.

arun said:
Rather than Capital market Software, try MetaStock. Also with MetaStock you can use the free downloader to get free data from yahoo.

Hi Arun,

I have Meta Stock s/w. Please help me to doenload yahoo data into Meta Stock

Thanks in advance,
Vinod