mkt or gambler's den, no rule/technical/law/governance

External action mechnism always fails the technical analyst. people loose confidance and futile of chart analysis when it is not demand supply but govt. dictate to make panic when u r feeling high. Govt. action to protect investor always backfire and hearts most to levle of loss of confidance. let's pay to GOD, forget chart and technical indicators

Do Not Blame Others Money Is Yors And U In Vest It Independently Nobody Asks U To Come.these R Panic And This Is Oppurtunity.aif U Kept Cash As Adviced U Wud Make Money

creameeee said:
Do Not Blame Others Money Is Yors And U In Vest It Independently Nobody Asks U To Come.these R Panic And This Is Oppurtunity.aif U Kept Cash As Adviced U Wud Make Money
Yep,these are mouth watering times.......time of opportunity!!

Saint

Dear Friend

Market Behaves In Its Own Ways Nothing To Blame The Government.
It Is People Like Us Who Will Search A Reason For A Fall.

A Fall Like This One Is Inevitable In A Bull Market NOT Depending On
Governments Statements, Margin Increase, It Raids Etc

saint said:
Yep,these are mouth watering times.......time of opportunity!!

Saint
Here's a few Limericks for you all:

Yes! Opportune times indeed,
But do control your greed;
If you're sitting on your hands,
Perhaps re-drawing plans,
I'll give you all a very simple lead.

When market prices soar,
It's never ever a bore;
But when they fall in a tizzy,
And make us all dizzy,
We're not too sure what's for us in store.

So nothing's really stopping
us from doing some daily trading;
Catch the apples as they fall,
And make your daily profit haul,
That'll fill your pockets & keep them a-jingling. :)

I practice what I preach, meaning that I short-sell as the market dives down. No TA for this as I track a few birds on the intra-day charts, follow the trends & sell-buy or buy-sell as the prices whiplash/tumble/rise within the micro-range of a macro-fall of the markets. This is for an expected market correction as of today & most of yesterday. Just my 2 cents worth guys. My 2 days' experience to be read as a story perhaps. No serious advice to anyone here, not qualified to do so in any case.

jaideep said:
Here's a few Limericks for you all:

Yes! Opportune times indeed,
But do control your greed;
If you're sitting on your hands,
Perhaps re-drawing plans,
I'll give you all a very simple lead.

When market prices soar,
It's never ever a bore;
But when they fall in a tizzy,
And make us all dizzy,
We're not too sure what's for us in store.

So nothing's really stopping
us from doing some daily trading;
Catch the apples as they fall,
And make your daily profit haul,
That'll fill your pockets & keep them a-jingling. :)

I practice what I preach, meaning that I short-sell as the market dives down. No TA for this as I track a few birds on the intra-day charts, follow the trends & sell-buy or buy-sell as the prices whiplash/tumble/rise within the micro-range of a macro-fall of the markets. This is for an expected market correction as of today & most of yesterday. Just my 2 cents worth guys. My 2 days' experience to be read as a story perhaps. No serious advice to anyone here, not qualified to do so in any case.
Very nice Jaideep......short sold as well,and enjoyed the collapse today.Great to know you made some today.......And one more thing,my friend,I think there's awhole lot of wisdom packed in the post above.....Keep em coming!! :)

Saint

Hi All
I think it suffices to say what has been said before by people more illustrious than us
'Be Fearful when people are greedy and be greedy when people are fearful'
Regards

I THANK TO ALL 4 UR ACTIVE DISSCUSSION AND INSIGHT OF THE FALL.
ya opportinities r there as it is still in bullish channel one can wait for suport aroun 7800. before proceeding to buy. or using dips. I find a speculative MARRS software standing firm in falling sentiments, watch it.

Well guys, hope everyone's not just fretting & fuming at the markets even today. There was a Newton's gravity fall & a semblance of a Phoenix-like bounce back, hopefully will up a bit more than of now bumping 2500. Even a yo-yo in the range could give you some intra-day opportunities.

As for me, I'm headed off for the picnic that someone (I think it was Supra) suggested a coupla days ago. Caught some apples today too on their way down & some on their bounce up. Enough for me for now. Time to eat them guys before they rot. :D

Happy Trading.