Mistakes in trading by silent masters of Trading

1)First mistake is fear because of lack of knowledge with this comes two things :

Why it is happening
when it is going to happen.

2)Exiting when you are not supposed to exit and entering when you are not required to enter in a particular stock.

3)Counting on blessings and prayers if you are in this category believe me you trying to jump from a hill without any safety rope

( Just imagine a million people entering into a trade and half of them praying for market to go down a lil bit so that the short positions they have created they can exit in profit and half of them praying to market to go up because of a long position they have created they can exit. Imagine what God gonna think of these situation. He may say you all gone crazy on the other place he might ask who the hell has told you to catch the tail of a running elephant Don't put God in a confusion beacuse it was your mistake.

4) He calls this mistake illusion judgment: Spell bound with an imagination this stock is bound to go up and it will go up and one still wait and wait suddenly the stock enters into the red territory and one just stands there spell bound not believing not ready to accept and still waiting . Thats a deadly mistake.

5)Not doing the homework and entering into the danger zone on some dump shot recommendation and tips out of 10 dump shot 2 or 3 works and when rest 7 shots go wrong on a particular day it takes out the entire effort of the previous week how sad.!!

I still remember there was ones a person called Jai Reddy this guy I saw him trading daily one or two trades everyday and profit 10 to 20 K take home I said wow!! What a man I once asked him he used to sit at brokers terminal all day.
How do you do it,
he said to me u trade I said yeah!! From where I said online he said: well dear internet I dont know how to place a trade I have a habit of coming everyday to this dealer I just love the terminal you Know..I said how he does it .well just ignored me but I was after him everyday so one Saturday I caught him near a tea stall so requested him and he gave me 5 rules to follow I just gave above
His words I still remember he used to say: Your mind is a chart and your memory is a terminal and your strategy is your dealer who will push the target through

You can take those numbers home all you have to do is be quick and leave the greed

Every knew day has its own advantage after all its the eagle who grabs the pray even in the blowing wind it keeps on flying eyes constant and focused thats what you need he said. If your eyes are focused on a scrip everyday each passing day have patience believe me It will give you the opportunity to grab itJust try it

biyasc

very good. looking for more articles like this.