Mismatch of shares between DPSR,Portfolio of sharekhan and NSDL DP Please help

I was alloted one lot of New India Assurance shares on 10th November 2017.Shares are reflecting in DPSR(without it Buy rate)but it is neither reflecting in Portfolio nor in NSDL DP .In the mean time share started trading at half of its price after the ex date of bonus.I wish to know that whether this mismatch will effect bonus allotment to my demat account as it is not reflecting in DP and portfolio but only in DPSR?What should I do to correct this mismatch and careless attitude of my broker sharekhan as this is not first case of carelessness for me?Please advice on both the points and oblige by your generous help.

I was alloted one lot of New India Assurance shares on 10th November 2017.Shares are reflecting in DPSR(without it Buy rate)but it is neither reflecting in Portfolio nor in NSDL DP .In the mean time share started trading at half of its price after the ex date of bonus.I wish to know that whether this mismatch will effect bonus allotment to my demat account as it is not reflecting in DP and portfolio but only in DPSR?What should I do to correct this mismatch and careless attitude of my broker sharekhan as this is not first case of carelessness for me?Please advice on both the points and oblige by your generous help.
Hi! We'd like to connect with you regarding your concern. Kindly share your customer ID as it will enable us to get in touch with you.

Hi! We'd like to connect with you regarding your concern. Kindly share your customer ID as it will enable us to get in touch with you.
please introduce u r self and state how can u access my account.However After regular writing to broker with active positive help of branch the problem is now resolved.Thanks for extending u r helping hand.

Now the cocern is resolved after complaint and active help of the branch.Thanks for ur interest to help.