Minifty

columbus

Re: Minifty Trading

What is total amount req to buy mininifty?
If you are trading with ZERODHA ,5500/- for intraday and 11000/- for
positional.

I use zerodha broker for my trading. I have been happy with their service and especially amazingly fast NSE NOW plaftform. I am a software engineer so i can not sit at the comp and watch. The mobile application that NOW provides is really helpful for me. I trade sitting in a restaurent having coffee or while playing tt too :)

I use zerodha broker for my trading. I have been happy with their service and especially amazingly fast NSE NOW plaftform. I am a software engineer so i can not sit at the comp and watch. The mobile application that NOW provides is really helpful for me. I trade sitting in a restaurent having coffee or while playing tt too :)
What is the way to know the real time EMAs of nifty future through mobile?

NiftyFantasy

What is the way to know the real time EMAs of nifty future through mobile?
MObile trading is only for quotes and placing orders.... and I dont think a software engineer use any chart for trading....JUST TUKKA TRADING...BASED ON SUPPORT/RES./OVERSOLD/OVERBOUGHT :D
I am also belong to the same category..... :D

NiftyFantasy

My friend, NOW platform is not a sole property of ZERODHA, in fact it is now providing by all small brokers in India who can not afford to launch their own platform... :)
and most commonly all of them provide only nse terminal to tade... not bse..BCZ NOW IS NSE TERMINAL....

Last edited: