Mind stuff

lemondew

For someone with analytical mind.

I ll share an interesting theory I have across which explains we are not this body but soul. Difficult to believe it and hence not able to feel it. So this is how it is proved.

Everybody has 2 man in him. Its 4 as per upanishads but for simplicity we make it 2.

Man 1 = When he is awake. I am MR ravi, working as a trader knowing elliot wave theory and so on.

Man 2 = When the same man is in deep sleep. He at that moment no longer feels he is ravi or xyz or a trader or anything. He is in a blank state. He feels like a vaccuum. Not worried about anything

Again next morning he is again back to Mr Ravi or abc. When you can for everyday feel you are not the physical body then for an instant we can convince ourselves there is a dimension which makes us attach to this body and not.

wisp

For someone with analytical mind.

I ll share an interesting theory I have across which explains we are not this body but soul. Difficult to believe it and hence not able to feel it. So this is how it is proved.

Everybody has 2 man in him. Its 4 as per upanishads but for simplicity we make it 2.

Man 1 = When he is awake. I am MR ravi, working as a trader knowing elliot wave theory and so on.

Man 2 = When the same man is in deep sleep. He at that moment no longer feels he is ravi or xyz or a trader or anything. He is in a blank state. He feels like a vaccuum. Not worried about anything

Again next morning he is again back to Mr Ravi or abc. When you can for everyday feel you are not the physical body then for an instant we can convince ourselves there is a dimension which makes us attach to this body and not.

Only 2 men?

When he is at the shop he is a buyer, when he is on the road he is a driver/pedestrian, when he is trading he is a trader, we all wear many hats throughout the day and each might show a different side of our personality. Some time personalities within are in conflict, sometimes the work in unison. Even in our sleep, we are not in a blank state, our mind is busy working through and filing away the days events, sorting out problems, etc.

Its like the market, an argument/explanation can be made/given for everything :D one man, two men, 10 men :D

lemondew

Yes very true. Market and life do run close to each other

The only difference I can figure out is that while he is buying he make think of whether his car is parked safely. While he is trading he may think of the losses he would suffer or how rich and happy he will be with the money made.

In the deep sleep state he would not have that problem as he himself doesnt exist.

If the person is dreaming he is in the third state as per the mandukya upanishad.

Only 2 men?

When he is at the shop he is a buyer, when he is on the road he is a driver/pedestrian, when he is trading he is a trader, we all wear many hats throughout the day and each might show a different side of our personality. Some time personalities within are in conflict, sometimes the work in unison. Even in our sleep, we are not in a blank state, our mind is busy working through and filing away the days events, sorting out problems, etc.

Its like the market, an argument/explanation can be made/given for everything :D one man, two men, 10 men :D

lemondew

What specifically if while trading it moves against him and he is deperate to cut his losses out and just unable to wait. He is no more a trader now but a scared duck.
Or after a good move he still is thirsty and baying for more more money when there is nothing more left. Hes again moved out of trader to a rich prince in the becoming.

I still do not get from your theory what is better honestly anyway. Care to share this all with us or not? Let's make some deal with someone who can clearly move in that direction for all of us. We probably could all benefit from that.

So basically it's just confirming our thoughts how it's important to have something like that absolutely and possibly anyway. I mean being calm and all other things for whatever it means. Good solid knowledge of everything basically.