------------------

yasirdxb

Today's Trades:-

Bought 1000 @ 194.70

Limit orders:-

Buy 1000 @ 192.70

Buy 2000 @ 190.00
------------------
Both limit orders got filled at respective prices.

Average price was 4000 @ 191.85

Trades closed @ 193.09

P/L = Rs 4950/-
---------------

stumper

Yasir ,

In case your intention is to help others, you can start with explaining the RR, Scale in strategy and method for selecting targets for SL and Profits.

Else, a blog would suit you chronicle of achievements.

yasirdxb

Yasir ,

In case your intention is to help others, you can start with explaining the RR, Scale in strategy and method for selecting targets for SL and Profits.

Else, a blog would suit you chronicle of achievements.
My intention is to get help from others! I'm a newbie:).

Please read my first post. have you got anything to offer?

stumper

My intention is to get help from others! I'm a newbie:).

Please read my first post. have you got anything to offer?
As i said, Maybe you can start with letting us know which part of your system needs help. As its stands now, the members are only enlightened with how much you make for the day!

yasirdxb

As i said, Maybe you can start with letting us know which part of your system needs help. As its stands now, the members are only enlightened with how much you make for the day![/QUOTE

Okay.. lets start with the timing. as of now, there is no entry rules except I enter the first trade as soon as the market opens. also for the close, I wait for the broker to close my trades. do you think there is any better way to do that?

by the way, have you ever day traded NTPC?

stumper

Okay.. lets start with the timing. as of now, there is no entry rules except I enter the first trade as soon as the market opens. also for the close, I wait for the broker to close my trades. do you think there is any better way to do that?

by the way, have you ever day traded NTPC?
I do day trade. Have a preference for a couple of stocks. But before entering into a trade, I'm pretty clear with the profit and Stop Loss. I also am aware as to why I'm taking this trade.

Coming to your system (if i can call it so), I'm still not clear what exactly is your criteria for taking a position in a stock(say NTPC). You are scaling into a trade if it is loosing (to average out). I do opposite. I scale into a trade only if it shows me profit. No harm in being into a trade throughout the day (you basically depend on intraday reversal), but me being a scalper, have to take home my share of the bounty, at the end of day. So i square my trades as fast as possible.

yasirdxb

Bought 1000 @ 197.00

Limit orders:-

Buy 1000 @ 194.00

Buy 2000 @ 190.00
-------------------