Might Be Helpful

THESE ARE CALLS FROM MOTILAL OSWAL

I AM COPYING IT FOR ALL OF U.

Positional Call: Buy Andhra Bank Sl 98 Tgt 112 CMP 100.60 (Technical Call)
Short Term Delivery: Buy Zee Tele Sl 169 Tgt 195 CMP 176.50 (Technical Call)
Positional Call (Buy only in cash market): Buy SRF Sl 290 Tgt 337 CMP 302 (Dont trade in FnO)
Positional Call: Buy IOC sl 425 Tgt 465 CMP 435 (Technical Call)
Tata Power 425 BUY SL 413 Target 454
SBI 817 SL 799 Target 850
buy SBI...and Tata Power..

EVERYBODY COMMENT

NN0023

Re: Might Be Helpfull

hi nnoo23

thks for these calls, what is the frequency of moti oswal calls weekly???
look forward to more

thks
gopii

nn0023 said:
THESE ARE CALLS FROM MOTILAL OSWAL

I AM COPYING IT FOR ALL OF U.

Positional Call: Buy Andhra Bank Sl 98 Tgt 112 CMP 100.60 (Technical Call)
Short Term Delivery: Buy Zee Tele Sl 169 Tgt 195 CMP 176.50 (Technical Call)
Positional Call (Buy only in cash market): Buy SRF Sl 290 Tgt 337 CMP 302 (Dont trade in FnO)
Positional Call: Buy IOC sl 425 Tgt 465 CMP 435 (Technical Call)
Tata Power 425 BUY SL 413 Target 454
SBI 817 SL 799 Target 850
buy SBI...and Tata Power..

grt call and ur effort is appreciated

EVERYBODY COMMENT

NN0023

Corporate news
PFC, LIC, OBC, PNB, BoB, Canara Bank and Corporation Bank will be part of a
consortium for funding power projects. (BS)

L****n & Toubro has bagged an EPC contract worth Rs.4.95bn for major construction
projects at the proposed Hyderabad International Airport. (BSE)

Gujarat Fluorochemicals will on August 17, 2005, consider a proposal for issue of FCCBs up to an aggregate value of Rs 4bn. (BSE)

Orchid Chemicals and Pharma expects to launch two more antibiotics in the US this financial year, taking the size of its product basket there to five. These five products are expected to boost the company's sales to $30mn this year. (BS)

TVS Motors Co plans to launch two 150 - cc motorcycles this year. In all, four motorcycle launches are scheduled for the current financial year. (BS)

SAIF II Mauritius Company, a subsidiary of Softbank, has picked a 14% stake (2.79 mn equity shares) in the Hyderabad - based VisualSoft Technologies (BS)

Morepen Labs has filed its second DMF for the amorphous form of Atorvastatin

Flat Products Equipments (India) has bagged a prestigious order from Lotus Joint Stock Co, Vietnam, amidst stiff international competition. (BSE)

The dispute between the ministries of finance and petroleum over applicable excise duty on kerosene and LPG refuses to die down with RIL receiving a notice from the excise authorities for a Rs.4.94bn fine. (BS)

Lupin and Torrent Pharma have put in separate bids for Polish drug major Jelfa
Pharmaceutical Company. They are among six bidders eyeing the Polish
government's 47.5% stake in Jelfa. (BS)

(SOURCE:KOTAKSTREET)
nn0023

Last edited:

GUJFLUORO

R3 R2 R1 P S1 S2 S3

2133 2089 2038 1994 1943 1899 1848

(ignoring decimals)

SMA-7: 1828.16 SMA-13: 1690.31 SMA-26: 1546.05 SMA-50: 1246.88 SMA-200: 653.22 EMA-12: 1753.06 EMA-26: 1559.72 EMA-50: 1360.60 EMA-200: 792.25 MACD: 193.34

RSI(14): ABOUT 80+

Gujarat Fluorochemicals Ltd has informed the Exchange that the board of directors of the company , at its meeting held on July 30, 2005 has approved a proposal for sub-division of its equity shares, from one equity share of Rs.10/- each fully paid up , to five equity shares of Rs. 2/- each fully paid up, subject to approval of shareholders at the forthcoming Annual General Meeting.

PL. COMMENT

NN0023

Last edited:

NEWS LETTER FROM MUMBAI BULL

Hi friends:

Markets after reaching an all time high has been hovering around 7700 levels. The small ups and downs can be expected to continue for some more time. I see the SENSEX at around 8500 points in the medium term.

Although lot of investing houses have started to think that Indian markets are overvalued and they see some corrections, Q1 results or Monsoon or other economic factors fail to suggest anything of that sort.

But be cautious. There are of people who are sitting on good percentage of unrealized profits. They have purchased the stocks at far lower values that the prevailing prices and are riding the boom. They can sell the trigger any time and a small fall of 200 points may trigger a further fall in them.

So when you decide to hold on to a stock, make sure that they are still trading at low PE multiples. Switch from stocks that are trading in high PE multiples due to the Bull Run to stocks, which are growing well in terms of sales and profits and are available at low PE ratio.

Down try to find a stock that may move from 100 to 1000. Aim for a stock which may give an annual return of 30-40%. If you have a portfolio of 10 stocks which are sure to give you 30% return per annum, One of them may fail, 8 may perform as expected and 1 may give you a return like you never expected (May be from 100-1000).

If you aim for a stock which you think will move from 10 to 100 and buy 10 such stocks, the most likely effect is 8 stocks will disappear from the market (stop trading) and 1 may go to 30 and one may hover around Rs 10 itself.

I am always for look out for the stocks, which are sure to give 30-40% returns irrespective of market conditions. I am always a bargain hunter who buy stock when markets have fallen or in panic over various news. I never chase a stock like a dog. Please note that there are always good buys. Dont get carried away by rumors. Ask for reasoning when someone recommends a stock.

This has been a lengthy lecture. Let me recommend some stocks, which are blue chips in the making.

I have been recommending *** Bearing from long time. Although the stock has moved up from Rs 150 to Rs 275, currently available at Rs 240 it is still worth adding to your portfolio. May react a bit if markets correct a bit but a sure shot to move beyond Rs 350 mark over 1 year.

NIRMA at Rs 470 is worth looking at.

Maruti at Rs 475 is a good stock to get into.

Buy Aarti Industries at around Rs 140.

Archies Limited at 135 levels should give a good return on short term on take over rumors. But long term holding should also be beneficial. May see some correction if the rumor go against.

BASF at Rs 210 looks good.

E.MERCK (INDIA) LTD at Rs 428 looks great.

FOSECOIND at Rs 350 is a good buy.

GRASIM , RIL, HINDALCO, ITC, TISCO, ITC are good buy at current prices. Syndicate Bank, Ashok Leyland, SBI, TATA Motors, Maruti are value buys.

I am just ending this list. The list is too long and will put you in dilemma if I continue further.

All the best. Do not day trade. Just invest and keep booking profits.

ANAND KUMAR